• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void |OT| My Life For Aiur

Good run for Reynor in Dreamhack. Snute crushed his dreams though. I can't imagine being 14 and playing this at the level they are. A grandmaster at age 12, amazing.

I have been out of watching SC2 lately, if I want to start catching up on GSL/SSL, best place? Just youtube?

Good run for Reynor in Dreamhack. Snute crushed his dreams though. I can't imagine being 14 and playing this at the level they are. A grandmaster at age 12, amazing.

I have been out of watching SC2 lately, if I want to start catching up on GSL/SSL, best place? Just youtube?

GSL has free VoD's on Twitch. SSL I'm not sure.

calder

Thank god I randomly started watching Twich a couple of hours ago because I stumbled on Shoutcraft Kings and happened to catch some people believable games. All the Stephano games have been the best kind of nuts

Holy shit INNO

Thank god I randomly started watching Twich a couple of hours ago because I stumbled on Shoutcraft Kings and happened to catch some people believable games. All the Stephano games have been the best kind of nuts

Holy shit INNO

Inno decided he wanted to buy something today.

Accoun

I'm not terribly into SC - I don't watch it much, save for the events like Dreamhack, but I follow TB on Twitch and was able to catch some of it.

Damn it was good, especially the last 2 games. Cool for it to happen on my birthday and I guess see you in a month. :p
Now I see there's QuakeWorld 2v2 on QuakeCon channel, which is neat as well

Watched the rest of GSL from last night. Hurricane vs Departure was funny to listen to. Tasteless and Wolf were feeling so sorry for Hurricane because he played like shit in the first 3 games of the group and they kept going on these could be his last games of the year and his career. Then he somehow won the next two and they're basically like "oh and these are the last games of the year for Departure too". It's not like either of them had much of a chance to make to the round of 16 with Dark and herO in the group anyways.

Tomorrow's group is a really weird group. I have 0 idea who'll make it out but I hope Byul does for another Zerg.

Really enjoying watching Violet crush Has who can't play a legitimate game to save his life. Violet lost the first game to a canon rush and dismantled Has in games 2/3. Game 4 is a little split though.

calder

Uthermal playing very well here against Violet.

There's been some fantastic games here at IEM... a few 3-0 series but some classic maps too.

Sölf

Is there still a delay when using WASD?

I played through all three prologue maps now and aside for a little dealy when turning I didn't really feel delay at all. The prologue was already great, I can't wait for the full release next month. But DON'T do prologue 2 alone. it is doable, but you will run around and avoid stuff 90% of the time during the boss fight. xD

Protome

So, I hadn't played SC2 since I finished Legacy of the Void's campaign (like a couple of days after it came out) and hadn't touched SC2 multiplayer since HOTS hit...
Then a friend at work suggested playing it a bit on our lunch break and holy shit I remember how good SC2 is.

I think I need to get back into watching Pro SC2 play again too. What are you guy's favourite recent matches that I should watch?

Vimes

So, I hadn't played SC2 since I finished Legacy of the Void's campaign (like a couple of days after it came out) and hadn't touched SC2 multiplayer since HOTS hit...
Then a friend at work suggested playing it a bit on our lunch break and holy shit I remember how good SC2 is.

I think I need to get back into watching Pro SC2 play again too. What are you guy's favourite recent matches that I should watch?

IEM Shanghai grand finals are supposedly in six hours http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_XI_-_Shanghai
Stream https://www.twitch.tv/esl_sc2

I recently watched the GSL S1 finals on VOD and enjoyed it quite a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgm...ist=PL9kbtXdyV0zti0mIssCA99DNmLYrk1K88&t=1444

Syf

Banned
The Proleague round 3 final is tonight at midnight EST (8 hours) as well, that'll be good. KT Rolster vs Jin Air.

Tekniqs

well....here we go!!!

hopefully SoS comes to play today. He's been disappointing this season

edit: shanghai net already failing =( lol

sweet medivac/mine bait there!

upset incoming?

GEE GEE!!!!!

Tekniqs

TY shutting down Cure so far.

he's soooooooo far ahead

edit: observer having a hard time trying to keep up with all that's going on in the game

GG! TY takes the first game for KT

will they send out SoS?

SamuraiX-

Funka needs to calm the fuck down. lol

Pretty sweet TvT between Cure and TY. Cure looked so good against Stats and Leenock. Felt like I was watching classic HotS TvP and TvZ. The good ol' days.

Between Maru, sOs, or Rogue coming out next, should be an incredibly entertaining TvT/Z/P.

Tekniqs

Funka needs to calm the fuck down. lol

Pretty sweet TvT between Cure and TY. Cure looked so good against Stats and Leenock. Felt like I was watching classic HotS TvP and TvZ. The good ol' days.

Between Maru, sOs, or Rogue coming out next, should be an incredibly entertaining TvT/Z/P.

I'm predicting they send out SoS first. Keep Rogue in the back in case he needs to play against Zest later on.

Funka was hyped haha. pretty cool IMO

Top Bottom