• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2015 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreezeSSC

Any good deals for 65"+?? Don't care about 3D or 4K. Only good one I saw was the walmart 70" for $900 but I'm really hoping someone else will price match since walmart is such a zoo.

Any mid range laptop deals? Need one with an SSD and at least 2GB GPU. Just want a decent gaming laptop, nothing high end.

I know Cyberpower is having a big sale but I have no experience with their custom builds.

mjc

Has anybody seen deals on soundbars? I've been in the market, but I've held off to see if BF has something decent.

Jag

For those looking for a new tv. This is probably one of the best black friday deals for one, and it's available right now at Dell. The M49-c1 4k tv for $529 plus a $200 dell egift card. Bought this exact tv on Prime Day for $599 at Amazon.
deals.dell.com/mpp/productdetail/vm49c1jrm

Nice deal. I'm looking for a 55, not sure if 49 is big enough for me.

Assanova

For those looking for a new tv. This is probably one of the best black friday deals for one, and it's available right now at Dell. The M49-c1 4k tv for $529 plus a $200 dell egift card. Bought this exact tv on Prime Day for $599 at Amazon.
deals.dell.com/mpp/productdetail/vm49c1jrm

I bought two of these yesterday, but will be returning one. It turns out that you have to use a very specific link to get the gift card, and the first one I ordered didn't come with it.

Chuckl3s

- Dell Inspiron Micro Desktop w/ Intel Celeron, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Win 10 Home for $99

Anybody know how good this computer is? My wife and I are looking for something we can keep in the kitchen area so she can do random stuff...look up recipes..do bills..basic computer stuff. Nothing extreme.

SeanR1221

Looking for a sshd I can install into my wife's MacBook Pro (the version you can still open and upgrade)

I'm not seeing any deals :/

Maybe cyber Monday

Superman00

Liverpool01
Nice deal. I'm looking for a 55, not sure if 49 is big enough for me.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8252927-lg-60-led-4k-tv-60uf7300-best-buy-now-899

Just got this. Had the mover coupon which gives 10% off, plus $20 back $200 from American Express. Total with taxes was like $839 for me.

Looking for a sshd I can install into my wife's MacBook Pro (the version you can still open and upgrade)

I'm not seeing any deals :/

Maybe cyber Monday

Wait till next week. They are gonna pop up.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
How are Toshiba's these days?

That $149 for 49" at best buy is so tempting.

rjinaz

I bought two of these yesterday, but will be returning one. It turns out that you have to use a very specific link to get the gift card, and the first one I ordered didn't come with it.

Yeah you did. Well I'm glad you got one with the gift card anyway.

SpecX

I've been trying to get an answer for this for days now.

Anyone have experience with toshiba TVs?

My in-laws have had a 40" Toshiba for 4+ years now with no issues. They have their apple tv hooked up to it and once in awhile game on it. Not heavy users, but they do have it on daily. Not sure if this helps since it's a LCD model rather than LED and doesn't have all the fancy smart options.

rjinaz

I know I'm being lazy, but what's the best 4k deals out there? Thanks in advance!

The best deal IMO is the $799 Samsung 4k 60 inch from Best Buy. Heck I just bought a 50 inch 4k vizio and I'm even considering selling it and getting the 60 inch.

crpav

The best deal IMO is the $799 Samsung 4k 60 inch from Best Buy. Heck I just bought a 50 inch 4k vizio and I'm even considering selling it and getting the 60 inch.

Problem is I bet it will be very limited in quantities available and in store, bring riot gear, only.

johnny956

Problem is I bet it will be very limited in quantities available and in store, bring riot gear, only.

Nah you won't need riot gear. You'll need to line up but Best Buy just passes out line tickets for each doorbuster. After you get a line ticket for a doorbuster item you want they give you like 3 hours or more to come back and buy it and they'll hold your item for you

Anybody know how good this computer is? My wife and I are looking for something we can keep in the kitchen area so she can do random stuff...look up recipes..do bills..basic computer stuff. Nothing extreme.

I have two laptops for my business that run these exact same specs. it is perfectly fine for Office, web browsing, youtube, etc.

rjinaz

I'd be surprised if Amazon didn't price match like they are with the $150 50 inch. But yeah, for a lot of people especially in large cities, it may be hard to get that tv.

alife

Kind of off topic, but does anyone have experience with Beats Solo 2's? How are they? Seems like a good deal for 96.99

harSon

Banned
I'm purchasing a sound system for my parents. I purchased the Monoprice Premium 5.1 speaker set early this week, but from what I've seen 5.1/7.2 receivers rarely go on sale. Any clues where to cop one?

My favorite deal of the last few years has been buy 1 get 2 free on izod and saddlebred sleepwear at Belk. Getting three comfy flannel pants for winter lounging at ~$24 is great.

Superman00

Liverpool01

You can get the same deal if you can get your hands on a Best Buy mover coupon. Got an LG 60 inch 4K for about the same.

- Dell Inspiron Micro Desktop w/ Intel Celeron, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Win 10 Home for

Anyone know if this would be good for streaming flash? I currently use my desktop to watch videos and would much rather have something smaller hooked up to my TV. I ask about flash because I use USA network live and Syfy live to watch WWE.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Has any deals been posted for a notebook 1TB HDD? Need to upgrade the PS4 but don't want to use an external.

I need an opinion.

I want a new laptop to replace my old ass desktop PC. I use it mainly for word processing, resumes, etc (things I can't really do on my iPad) and I want to play around with Windows 10 since I don't have any devices with that yet. A bonus is that I can take the laptop and plug it into my TV when I want to stream something or whatever.

I was looking at these two upcoming Black Friday deals and wanted your opinion. I feel like the Best Buy one would fit my needs good enough, but I don't know much about computer processors. The Microsoft Store deal has a screen that is full HD and a better processor for $100 more. Opinion please!

Unless of course there's a better deal on something I've missed, or can pick up now and avoid the Black Friday madness.

Best Buy:
Dell Inspirion i3 $299
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-in...&cmp=RMX&ky=28nQAhv5JSh2r2ipkPLhCTBuU5ZyvwcE9

Microsoft Store:
Dell Inspirion i5 $399
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...2459594)(jDfRMawUPt8-W6aqDsvTLKYT4Z_pF7Ty5w)()

I've seen deals i love, but the thought of standing out in the cold for hours and rushing into store is turning me off...really wish these deals were also available online.

overcast

Nice work RBH. If you did that.

For those that care. At Barnes and Noble there is 30% off one item next weekend. You can combine that with the ongoing 50% off criterion collection sale and get one of those for less than 15 dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom