• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

star wars battlefront: do you play first-person or third-person?

3rd Person all the way, its actually a mismatch and a advantage because a really skilled 3rd person player will dominate a really good 1st person player almost all the time in 1v1 situations.

Ferrio

Banned
Sorry for a probable dumb question, but what would make 3rd person an advantage over 1st?

Way bigger field of view. You can also hide behind cover and see around it at the same time. Only thing 1st person has over 3rd is that you don't get in that situation where you accidentally shoot a rock that's jutting out due to the camera offset.

Yoday

Third person at all times. As long as you are decent at swaping shoulder views you have a huge advantage over first person players.

prag16

Banned
Only thing 1st person has over 3rd is that you don't get in that situation where you accidentally shoot a rock that's jutting out due to the camera offset.

Issue is that's a pretty big fucking problem that was happening to me frequently. Switched to 1st person and have been doing better overall. Though I understand that 3rd person objectively has an advantage. Just that the camera offset while shooting from/near cover was REALLY pissing me off,and got me killed several times.

Top Bottom