Long story short, dude posts info, contacts reddit mods, provides what they believe to be sufficient proof that the person has access to an early build of the game.
Still marking it as a rumour because why not. I haven't played the game, but I can say that some of this stuff echoes details I've heard too, so it's probably legit.
Props to Renekton for posting it first.
- Same party-of-three setup of the last three games: you plus two squadmates.
- Two of the squadmates include a petite, buxom, blonde human woman. And a krogan (spotted in the E3 trailer).
- Play as "Pathfinder".
- Tasked with finding a new home for the human race.
- Other races included too, obviously.
- Squadmates + yourself have jetpacks that play a key role in exploration.
- Omni tool is more versatile with situational interactivity. EG: deploy a shield in combat.
- Similar weapons as per previous games.
- Quality of facial features and character models a major feature of rendering improvements.
- Destructible cover.
- New ship is an entirely new design plus new layout from the Normandy. Has a balcony to observe lower levels, and see stuff like the Mako, and a "Pathfinder's quarters".
- Conduct "Strike" missions from ship.
- Meeting room to interact with squad.
- Mako more or less identical to what appeared in the E3 trailer. Likely customisable.
- Character customisation includes armour, helmet, gauntlet, etc.
- Traditional galaxy map navigation gone. Galaxy traversal now done via first person view of the ship, manually flying to locations.
- FTL drive for rapid travel.
- Markers on planets and what not for guiding.
- Main alien enemies described as a cross between Vorcha and Collectors.
- During early build combat enemies dropped in via Cerberus ships. Unsure if this is a placeholder or legit.
- One antagonist is a human soldier, armoured similar to you but without the N7 branding. Can spare/kill him. Motivations unknown.
Not much. But there.