• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com - Black Friday 2015

Thief is in the upcoming now but DS2 still isn't. Things look good (aka awful, darn Amazon) for them making a full sweep in skipping games on the calendar that I was actually interested in!

amiibo Festival and Super Mystery Dungeon both weren't in the "upcoming" section but so were the Persona games. We'll just have to wait and see.

RootCause

Amazon's House of Lies. :/
No, but seriously, they straight up lied about the deals. Pretty shitty of them. At the very least, they should've checked the rest of the deals after the Persona screw up.

staen

best buy should have it for $20

Where/when is it $20? It shows up as 49.99 on the website. I'm talking about Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker to be clear.

I'm also disappointed if that's amazon's deal but I guess we'll know soon.

Doctre81

Wow I like how I tried to order The Witcher 3 for instore pickup yesterday and it said sold out everywhere so I did online...I randomly check today and it's in stock :/

Kama_1082

Banned
Where/when is it $20? It shows up as 49.99 on the website. I'm talking about Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker to be clear.

I'm also disappointed if that's amazon's deal but I guess we'll know soon.

lol oh shit. I thought you were talking about dark souls 2

Did they forget to but Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker on sale? The price didn't change. Was hoping it would fall closer to $20. Don't want to double dip at $30.

Edit: Apparently none of the Persona/Atlus stuff has gone on sale. Well that sucks.

RootCause

Yep, no Deal on DS2. Not surprised, after the Persona.
Amazon" we don't know anything about a persona sale"
Umm... then why do you have it listed? and why didn't you remove it after it was brought up to your attention?
:x

Top Bottom