• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any decent sales in scandinavia this week-end

Ikon

I seem to recall elkjop/Lefdal have some gaming deals (though not a ton) and platekompaniet are doing 25% off everything with some code.

Edit: correction, it's 25% off if you shop for over 500.

Pretty terrible in Norway except for half price I think for Halo 5 and Forza 6 at elkjop. They are pushing the PS4 very aggressively, so there are good deals for that if anyone hasnt bought one in Norway.

Yeah, a lot of Swedish online retailers will be doing Black Friday this year. CDON, Komplett, Elgiganten and more. Don't know about physical stores, but I wouldn't expect much there.

Doffen

storafötter;186871439 said:
Pretty terrible in Norway except for half price I think for Halo 5 and Forza 6 at elkjop. They are pushing the PS4 very aggressively, so there are good deals for that if anyone hasnt bought one in Norway.

Both Lefdal and Elkjøp had Xbox One (500GB) for 2295.
CDON and Komplett used to have decent BF sales the past few years.

Yeah, a lot of Swedish online retailers will be doing Black Friday this year. CDON, Komplett, Elgiganten and more. Don't know about physical stores, but I wouldn't expect much there.

I thought Elgiganten was more aggressive with their physical stores.

Ikon

Nothing really stands out so far.

For those of you who order from the UK/US, which stores do you use?

Ghostage

The only great deal I've seen is Xbox One+Fifa 16 for 2290 on NetOnNet.
Five of my friends already jumped on that deal.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Here in Sweden CDON, Webhallen and MediaMarkt have some pretty sweet game and console deals. If anyone wants a PS4 or XBO, now's the time.

Pachimari

Power in Denmark have a Xbox One for 1888,-. And Elgiganten have Forza 6 for 299,- and other deals on games. Yesterday, Power had nice deals on a lot of gaming stuff though.

nubbe

I have bought

BenQ 24" 3D LED XL2411Z
Komplett
1 990 :-

NVIDIA SHIELD Console 16GB+remote
Komplett
1 499:-

and a few games

Pachimari

Bilka in Denmark have Halo 5 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for 220,-. Cdon.dk have Until Dawn for 244,-. And Elgiganten have Forza Motorsport 6 for 299,-.

Top Bottom