• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Heroes is $20 at Amazon.com (digital PS4 code)

superfriar19

Neo Member
It's unavailable now. It was there when I went to buy it but I had to verify my card number. By the time I found my wallet it was gone. Missed out on this and Batman.

paying $60 for this is my seasonal L

PC version announced soon after, now this

But don't get me wrong, it's well worth $60 as long as you know what you're getting.

Mine is showing 7gb download instead of 22gb. Is it just showing what is needed to launch the game?

Is there an option I have yet to find that shows full sizes instead of the initial launch size in your download list?

If anyone has an extra one I'd love to have it please!! I barely missed this deal and this was one of the games I really wanted to get this year! Just PM me!

Camjo-Z

tfw i just went to gamestop specifically to buy DQ Heroes

Welp. At least I have it physically, plus it came with some DLC weapons.

Bought. Just need GTA5 and I'm set for the rest of 2015. Thanks OP.
GTA V is $35.00 on the PSN right now plus you can get an extra 10% off which would bring it to about $31.50. If you ordered it at Walmart for $25.00 you'd be paying that same $31.50 or probably even more after shipping ave taxes.

JPS Kai

If anyone has a code and buyers remorse, I'll trade a $20 PSN card for this.

(I'm working all day today, so I may be a little late with my reply)

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Damn it can't believe I missed this.
This game's price in Brazil is ridiculous.

squall211

FFX/X2 digital is back up but it's now $49.99. Bummer.

At least I was able to get the physical version for $19.99 yesterday.

Top Bottom