• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down?

Sanke__

I could see my friends list but couldn't make a PSN party or log into battlefront so I restarted and now it's an offline brick

(Florida)

kuppy

Just went down for. Embarrassing that Netflix requires me to be connected to PSN. Continuing watching The X-Files on Wii U now.

MilkBeard

It makes sense, last night i kept getting disconnected while playing Bloodborne. Something wonky was happening, at least for me. Perhaps the extra traffic is giving them trouble maintaining psn.

GodofWine

I was online playing blops from 9 till midnight with no issues, must be spotty

Edit. Actually was down at 9 , I was playing Driveclub and it wasn't connected for a little, but then it came on

Iorv3th

It's not entirely down. My wife is playing destiny right now with friends, but they have been on for a while. So just new sign ons?

Dubz

Ok for my digital downloads I get this error message when trying to start a game:

Cannot use the content
Cannot connect to the server to verify license.

Fuck you, Sony.

Boke1879

I doubt the new traffic is even a blip on the radar. This feels like DDoS all over again. The servers went down then came back up and now down again.

It's possible. Black friday accounts for a lot of sales. It would not be shocked if a lot of people are setting up accounts and trying to connect.

Sez

Ok for my digital downloads I get this error message when trying to start a game:

Cannot use the content
Cannot connect to the server to verify license.

Fuck you, Sony.

You should activate the console as your primary PS4. This way you will never have this problem again.

MarionCB

Going down like this and so often seriously isn't good enough for a paid service, and they've had a couple of years of the paywall to upgrade the network to an acceptable standard. Going down because too many people have handed Sony wads of cash for a PS4 isn't an excuse, dammit! It's the reason it shouldn't be happening. Spend some more of that money, Sony!

Boke1879

Going down like this and so often seriously isn't good enough for a paid service, and they've had a couple of years of the paywall to upgrade the network to an acceptable standard. Going down because too many people have handed Sony wads of cash for a PS4 isn't an excuse, dammit! It's the reason it shouldn't be happening. Spend some more of that money, Sony!

Honestly when was the last time PSN was down?

Not working for me too, Australia.

I was going to buy Fallout 4 retail, now I'm not sure if I will because I won't be able to download the patch for it.

Top Bottom