• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Otome Community Thread: Happiness isn't a limited commodity, my love is boundless!

Shizuka

mEDTKdY.jpg

Q8bvR0y.jpg

An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu?, literally "girl game") is a story based video game that is targeted towards the female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters. This genre is most established in Japan, and is mostly made up of visual novels and simulation games (particularly dating sims).

Source: Wikipedia.

uDaJF1Y.jpg

Yo-Jin-Bo: The Bodyguards (PC)

HhJzCrP.jpg

The story focuses on Sayori, a modern-day school girl with an interest in history. She joins her history club in an excavation, and discovers an old Jade pendant buried in the mud and takes it home with her. That night, the pendant comes to life, glowing a weird green and putting Sayori in touch with the ghost of a princess named Hatsuhime, who used to live in the castle that the club was excavating.

Source: VNDB.

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (PSP) - Also available as Hakuoki (iOS), Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (3DS) and Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3)

AdpxyKQ.jpg

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom is a Samurai Romance game set at the end of the Edo period of Japanese history - a period that witnessed the decline of Shogunate as the ruling of power in Japan. One of the few example of the Japanese sub-genre of Otome, which centers on story-driven romance from a female perspective, the game features a unique blend of adventure and decision-dependant gameplay. Additional features include: multiple possible endings depending on choices made, and fluid anime style animation.

Source: GameFAQs.

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)

4P4C6SG.jpg

Saki Inafune, niece to legendary game developer Keiji Inafune, can't wait to visit her uncle's new theme park. She's been invited to the opening day ceremonies, and is looking forward to a day of fun and excitement when suddenly Count Hogstein - a villain as corpulent and cliche as he is evil - blows up the Ferris wheel, takes the park management hostage, and declares the beginning of a deadly series of games. Desperate to save her uncle, Saki volunteers to be one of the participants in Hogstein's games, and finds herself thrust into the midst of excitement very different from what she'd expected when she woke up that morning. She'll need all of her cunning, determination, and exceptional insight to get herself and her fellow participants - all available bachelors - out alive and maybe, with a little luck, find love along the way.

Amnesia: Memories (Vita, Steam and iOS)

XbSBBWA.jpg

On the 1st of August, you awake as the Heroine, with previous memories of who you are somehow snatched away from you. In your confusion, a mysterious spirit named Orion appears to help you regain your memories. Youll explore your own world as a complete stranger, trying to understand what was once familiar all while hiding your condition from the five men close to you. Because, as Orion warns, you may jeopardize any chance of recovering your memories if anyone finds out. Its now up to you recover the past to rewrite your future love story!

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ (Vita)

r5Fr111.jpg

Restricted to an abandoned mansion on the outskirts of London in fulfillment of a promise to her father, lonely Cardia lives day to day isolated from the world. Her body carries a deadly poison that rots or melts anything her skin touches, prompting the locals to call her a “monster.”

Her last conversation with her father two years ago, telling her to stay out of sight and never fall in love, is the furthest back she can remember. One day, her quiet solitude is interrupted as the Royal Guards break in to capture her. It is then that Cardia meets Arsène Lupin, a chivalrous thief, who helps her escape the soldiers’ clutches. She soon finds herself on a journey with Lupin to locate her father, who holds the answers to her mysterious condition. The two are soon joined by four more interesting and handsome gentlemen…

Source: PSBlog.

Norn9: Var Commons (Vita)

uLzzAR0.jpg

While on a school field trip, child prodigy Sorata Suzuhara wanders off after hearing a mysterious song and blacks out. When he comes to, he finds himself in unfamiliar place, and soon encounters a girl who informs him that he’s currently in turn of the century Japan.

In order to help him get home, Sorata follows her to a ship that she’s waiting for but when it appears it is not a wooden sailing ship, but a round aircraft that flies using technology that is beyond Sorata’s imagination. Even stranger, he discovers that the other 12 passengers — 3 young women and 9 men — are all supposedly espers with special powers, and are on some kind of journey at the behest of a multinational entity only known as The World.

Source: PSBlog.

Hatoful Boyfriend (Vita, PS4 and Steam)

fsI7S5T.jpg

The events of Hatoful Boyfriend begin in the year 2188, when the protagonist, a teenage human girl invited to attend the prestigious bird-only St. PigeoNation's Institute, starts her second year of high school. After a hectic and surreal freshman year of attendance at St. PigeoNation's, the protagonist has grown accustomed to the confusion of being the only human in a school full of birds, and is looking forward to her sophomore year. The story of the dating simulation portion of the game follows the protagonist, and the inter-species love and hijinks—of both the mundane high school and quasi-anthropomorphic bird-specific varieties—that ensue as she draws the attention of and attempts to romance one of a number of eligible birds she comes in contact with over the course of the year.

Source: Wikipedia.

Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star (Vita, PS4 and Steam)

RysoJXh.jpg

Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star is a sequel (companion piece) to Hatoful Boyfriend: A School of Hope and White Wings. There are 4 main episodes and 6 short episodes contained within it, a gallery, as well as a six part radio program that answers questions from the fans.

The main episode unlock one by one as you play the one before it. Each of the first 4 short episode and the radio programs seem to be unlocked by playing each of the main episode (the first main unlocks the first short and so on). The 5th short episode appears after the 4th main episode is finished. The 6th short episode is unlocked after all the radio programs have been played (and all short episodes too probably).

Source: Hatoful Boyfriend Wikia.

OZMAFIA!! (Steam, PC)

VEuKy2o.jpg

Fuka is thrown into an unknown land with no memory of her past. Not long after that, a strange silver-haired man suddenly points a sword at her, and the whole town is running about trying to escape. When the heroine is resigned to the prospect she is about to be killed, a helping hand is extended to her by...?

The heroine will live together with the members of the Oz Family, a Mafia family, who are the brave boss managing the organization, named Caramia, the shy and blunt Kanbu/executive leader Axel, and the mild mannered, subdued advisor Kyrie.

Bad Apple Wars (Vita)

2GBrzPv.jpg

Bad Apple Wars is a love action adventure game about the cycle of death and rebirth (samsara) and a tale about life and love. Beyond the greatest tragedy of "death", this is an unconventional story about people existing as souls with no bodies and being only able to touch each others' souls. What is beyond this...?

Source: Otome Jikan.

Collar x Malice (Vita)

7OTEYcZ.jpg

"Who put this collar on me?"

The protagonist is a policewoman who works in Shinjuku, which had become a dangerous city after a series of brutal incidents popularly referred to as the "X-Day Incident".

She had been busy working in her assigned area everyday in order to keep it safe. But one night, an unknown assailant attacked her and placed a collar built in with poison around her neck.

Amidst the chaos and right before the protagonist’s eyes were men with suspicious backgrounds. They’re all part of an organisation composed of former police officers and have taken it upon themselves to investigate the brutal cases.

Without knowing whether she should trust these men or not, she suddenly became the person who held the key to this massive case.

In order to remove the collar that places her at the edge of death and to liberate Shinjuku from the malice that binds it, she cooperates; beginning to investigate the incidents with the men.

Who holds her life in their hands?
Will Shinjuku ever return to its former glory?

Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ (Vita)

57EMbZH.jpg

With the help of your childhood friend, Hiroya, you decide to play the online RPG game "Arcadia" in order to look for clues as to the whereabouts of your missing older brother.

You are suddenly engulfed by a blinding light and lose conscious. When you wake up, you find that the scenery has changed into that of a video game fantasy world.

As you are overwhelmed by the sudden twist of events, you learn a terrible truth: to escape this deadly world, you must clear the game.

In this cruel world, you were selected to become the key to clearing the game - the holy sword. With this, you are the target of everyone!

Code: Realize ~Future Blessing~ (Vita)

Heb2kEe.jpg

More Code: Realize is coming to North America. At Anime Expo 2016, Aksys announced the localization of Code: Realize ~Future Blessing~, the PlayStation Vita fan disc for Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~.

These supplemental stories and routes are set after the different endings of the original game, allowing people to spend more time with Cardia and Lupin, Impey, Victor, Van Helsing, and Saint-Germain. There will also apparently be new routes to follow in the fan disc.

Source: Siliconera.

Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome (Steam, PC)

DSCGkZX.jpg

Ema Tachibana is a tall, gloomy and unsociable girl with a bad case of resting bitch-face. With all that working against her, she’s never really had any friends. That didn’t really change when she started at a new school. Everyone kept their distance because they were scared of her.

But Ema herself was quite content with that state of affairs. She was all set to spend the rest of her time until graduation invisible as ever.

That is until two men turned her life upside down…

“I’ve finally found you. You are my... my one and only muse!”

Miki Hiraizumi—recently returned to Japan from abroad, he’s loved making clothes ever since he was a little kid. He has a strong desire to help make charming, unusual women shine. (Also a bit of a masochist.)

“Listen, you may be nothing but a little shrew right now, but even you have some potential to shine. I’ll just have to polish you up.”

And Saito Shinjou—he frequently finds himself bored because things have always come easy to him. He wants to find a way to do something so big, it’ll change the world. (He’s also a bit of a sadist.)

These two ambitious and attractive fellows decide to give Ema Tachibana a makeover!

“No… I’m not really interested…”

But Ema has other ideas.

Source: Mangagamer's official website.

mz8lZcP.jpg

I want to thanks MidnightRain for the help with the banners and every single otome fan in NeoGAF that encouraged me to create this thread, in order to foster discussion regarding the genre, past and upcoming relases.

Suggestions for improving the OP are appreciated!

Saphirax

Lovely OT!

There's 0% chance Ozmafia gets released for Vita here, isn't there? :(

I still pray for the day when UtaPri and DiaLover make it over here. Cause UtaPri = Best otome franchise.

My Ittoki Otoya UtaPri shrine
COzqG8TXAAAtFCI.png:large

I don't think they ported UP to Vita. Just some spinoff, correct?

As for DL....no :p, please.

I don't think they ported UP to Vita. Just some spinoff, correct?

As for DL....no :p, please.

the only thing they announced for the Vita for UtaPri is the spin off rhythm game

might have some visual novel stuff but it's mostly a rhythm game

tbt, you play it on a musical score so it looks really dull to play haha

Saphirax

Funny you ask that, because when I was writing the OT, I decided to ask MangaGamer on Twitter about that. Let's see if they answer my question.

I'm not that hopeful, but it would be amazing if they did since the game got ported to the Vita this year.

the only thing they announced for the Vita for UtaPri is the spin off rhythm game

might have some visual novel stuff but it's mostly a rhythm game

tbt, you play it on a musical score so it looks really dull to play haha

I find it odd the original didn't get a Vita port. Didn't it sell 100k copies on PSP?

gaiages

Banned
Yes, great OT! :D

You reminded me that I have Yo-Jin-Bo. But I think I'll have to work through Sweet Fuse first :D

Lovely OT!

There's 0% chance Ozmafia gets released for Vita here, isn't there? :(

I'd compare it to Steins;Gate, in which the translators themselves has practically no hope of getting it on the Vita themselves, but there's nothing stopping another company from licensing the localisation for a Vita release.

So, what I'm saying is that you should email pQube.

Kirie

Thanks for the OT Shizuka! Looks great :)

Man I'm so excited for Angelique Retour next month. <3 Dad's buying it for Christmas for me.

On the horizon I'm really looking forward to Kamiaso's fandisc, Collar x Malice and C:R's fandisc. I was really interested in Bad Apple Wars, but the reviews seem really middling.. has anyone here played it yet? I'd love some opinions on it.

Shizuka

Have you guys read this?

Last year, NTT Solmare and Idea Factory teamed up to release Hiiro no Kakera 4, an otome visual novel, in English as part of NTT Solmare’s Shall We Date? line. Dubbed Shall We Date? Scarlet Fate, Apple iOS and Android device owners were able to enjoy the formerly PlayStation Portable-exclusive adventures of Princess Tamayori. Now, the companies have teamed up for a localization of the fandisc.

Hiiro no Kakera 4: Shiki no Uta is immediately available as Shall We Date? Scarlet Fate II for Apple iOS and Android devices. Set after the events of the previous game, players are able to enjoy side stories set in spring, summer, fall, and winter with characters like Gentoka, Akifusa, and Kuso-no-Mikoto. The Winter Snowflakes storyline also offers a look at an alternate reality where certain characters who didn’t have such a positive experience in the original Scarlet Fate get to enjoy a better future.

The story highlights and introductory chapter for the Summer Festival storyline are free, but each additional storyline costs money in Shall We Date? Scarlet Fate II.

Source: Siliconera.

Flandy

Whos gonna make the Yuri community thread?
Though I guess you can't have a community thread around something that doesn't really exist :p

Dee Dee

OMG an Otome Community Thread.

Hello, my name is DeeDee, ask me about Tokimeki Memorial (Konami's best franchise, no contest). I love otome. Second favorite after TokiMemo is Hakuoki.
Dislikes: Tsundere. D: Violence. Creepy shit. Fuck Diabolik Lovers and all who sail with them.

I also play a lot of the Voltage Otome stuff that is on mobile!! That new Butler one is craaaaaaap!!!!!
Thank god, I feel already less lonely just writing this.

Unfortunately I do not own a Vita.
I know, right?
Might fix this if good offers show up for Christmas, because that Norn game looks great. Any impressions yet?
(Looked at Amnesia too, since it is also on IOS. Looks meh.)

Also, concerning the above: I have played some of the Shall we Date+ versions, which are NTT Solmare's F2P versions with lots of stamina systems. Some are nigh implayable without IAP, but some work quite alright if you are just interested in a route or two.
Is that Princess game coming out as a "+"-version too? Would immediately give it a try.

Dee Dee

There we go, Scarlet Fate+!

Will check it out if it is on Android and out in Europe.

From those apps, Niflheim is quite okay, at least some of the routes.
Blood in Roses was boring, and the Ninja Assassin one was impossible to finish without paying or waiting for weeks.

pariah164

I gotta ask: what was everyone's first otome?

Mine was... Well, I didn't even realize it was an otome game at the time. I didn't even know what an otome game was. Regardeless of all that, this was my gateway to the genre.

256px-Princess_Debut_US_Cover.jpg

Princess Debut is unique in many ways, namely in the fact it is a rhythm otome game. The plot is pretty standard otome fare. You play as a schoolgirl who is bored of her day to day life and dreams of being whisked away by a prince. After the girl returns home, she is shocked to see another girl (her double) come out of her closet, along with a strange creature. The doppelganger explains that she is the same person as the player character, but from another world called the Flower Kingdom. On top of that, she's a princess, and she is required to dance at the prestigious Ball of Saint-Lyon. Sadly, she also hates dancing, on top of just plain sucking at it. She begs the player character to take her place. Upon accepting, the player character travels to the Flower Kingdom, and has 30 days to practice dancing and find a prince to be her partner for the ball.

UuArrVu.jpg

There are five main routes and two secret routes, and save for one, all the princes have counterparts back in the player character's home world. The guys all follow the typical otome stereotypes: the childhood friend, the aloof type, the flirt, and so on. There's always choices to make on top of spending the most time with them during dancing practice. There's also affection meters for each guy. It's a simple mechanic that works if it's a person's first otome. And before you ask, the rabbit is your dancing coach.

The otome aspect is where the game really shines; the rhythm aspect, not so much. The number of songs is very limited, and in the story mode, you will be repeating the same song a lot. The gameplay is simple enough: use your stylus to trace a pattern on the bottom screen while your character and her partner dance on the top. However, the repetition really makes this part of the game drag. Through the game, you can also collect different accessories for your character, which allow her to wear various dresses via a magical girl-esque transformation sequence. Before you get excited, keep in mind this game came out in 2008. The art in the otome scenes is decent enough, but the dancing/3D models?

latest

Yyyyeah.

So, should you play this game? If you can find this game used for cheap, I say go for it. I bought it for $20 a week after it came out from a used game shop, and I still pick it up and play it every now and then when I'm bored. It will have a good payoff if you can overcome the repetition of the rhythm game, and I will admit that part takes a bit to power through. But overall, it's good for a light, fun otome game.

... That went on longer than I meant to. Sorry
not sorry

Thanks for making this thread! The main VN OT kind of skewed to games that didn't interest me, but I love finding new otome games to play.

I think my first otome game was Starry Sky: In Spring. It didn't leave a very good impression of the genre for me, since the "story" was awfully dry and I was past the high school age targeted audience at that point. The otome Tokimeki for the DS was my second otome game and kind of bad in a silly way, so I think I had more fun with that one. Hakuoki was pretty alright though. Tried the Shall We Date? series on Android, but I can't stand time-based stamina, bad writing, and microtransactions, so I gave up on it pretty quickly.

And not strictly otome, but Shikkoku no Sharnoth -What a Beautiful Tomorrow- had a female protagonist and a much more interesting plot than most other otome games I've played, so I enjoyed that one a lot.

Estellise

Starry Sky in Spring, perhaps? Though technically Persona 3 Portable? I actually got into otome after playing that. It's essentially an otome w/ the female protagonist and social links. After that though I played all the Starry Sky's and then went on to playing popular Otomate titles.

Nice job Shizuka. :)

Still need to pick up Code Realize. That's the first otome game to really pique my interest since Sweet Fuse.

Kanashimi

I noticed you didn't mention any of D3's Forbidden Romance games. There's a lot of them on Android and iOS, but they recently released Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya on Steam.

Last I knew that was on sale for 17.99, but not sure how long it will last with Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That's here for those interested: http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/381100/

I've actually been doing a playthrough of Yoshiwara with a few of my voice over buddies since the game doesn't have Japanese or English voices on Steam. If you're interested you can find that on my channel and I plan to do a bunch of other otome game playthroughs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcBGPRAFGAI&list=PLF3ib_6S9Ww67qWccwTaRatFVOaxo2pGm (I actually really hope to play Code: Realize next. I pre-ordered it and haven't opened it yet.) From what I understand Men of Yoshiwara has Japanese voices and an extra character on Vita (it also has a sequel coming out soon with the subtitle Ohgiya).

Saphirax

I'm almost certain I cannot recall my first otome game. I played quite a few VNS where I'd just start them and give up on them shortly after. The first one that I do remember was the PSP version of Hakuouki. I didn't even buy it for the otome aspect to be honest. I just saw samurai and feudal Japan and it was an instant buy.

Bittercup

Great OT Shizuka!

I'm really happy with the releases this year on Vita. Bought all of them.
I hope they did sell good enough so they'll continue to bring more games to the west.

Though I guess you can't have a community thread around something that doesn't really exist :p
I would appreciate such thread, if there are any good games or anime.
I tried to look for well written yuri anime a while ago and watched a few of the more popular recommendations but they felt more like written (probably by guys) for guys. Not what I was looking for. But that is probably too niche.

Dee Dee

Which ones should I try from that app store list?
Not necessarily any, since these are mostly badly translated, shoddily illustrated and have okay routes at best. If you are craving for otome and have a high tolerance for bullshit, I can recommend Niflheim - you have to pay for the CGs, but otherwise it can be played free with some patience (if you ignore the events) and you can date a zombie or a skeleton!
Ninja Assassin had better routes but you will effectively need to pay to see the ending.

Since Scarlet Fate was originally a non-mobile otome, it stands out in terms of writing and graphics quality too already from what little I played.

Try some of the free ones (the ones with + in the name), if you really enjoy those you should stick with the paid version afterwards.
From the NTT ones I really hated Blood in Roses, it has vampires and werewolves and still is extremely dumb and generic. You have an epic stand-off battle in the end chapter though.

My first otome was TokiMemo, I feel it deserves a long and enthusiastic post with pictures once I am back on my Computer.

Do Boys Love games fall under otome by the way (Dramatical Murder etc.)?

Saphirax

Not necessarily any, since these are mostly badly translated, shoddily illustrated and have okay routes at best. If you are craving for otome and have a high tolerance for bullshit, I can recommend Niflheim - you have to pay for the CGs, but otherwise it can be played free with some patience (if you ignore the events) and you can date a zombie or a skeleton!
Ninja Assassin had better routes but you will effectively need to pay to see the ending.

Since Scarlet Fate was originally a non-mobile otome, it stands out in terms of writing and graphics quality too already from what little I played.

Try some of the free ones (the ones with + in the name), if you really enjoy those you should stick with the paid version afterwards.
From the NTT ones I really hated Blood in Roses, it has vampires and werewolves and still is extremely dumb and generic. You have an epic stand-off battle in the end chapter though.

My first otome was TokiMemo, I feel it deserves a long and enthusiastic post with pictures once I am back on my Computer.

Nope. I'm still curious how they changed Mink's route for the Vita version seeing how there's no 18+ content.

Westraid

Good job on the OT!

My first was Will o' Wisp for the PS2.
will_o_wisp_ps2.jpg

The heroine is Hanna, who lives in London. Her grandfather was a famous living doll maker, and one day she finds two keys, one which opens the basement door, where she finds the doll Will in a coffin. The second key is used to wind up Will.
Throughout the game she gets to know other dolls and their owners and learns about them. I thought the art of the game was so lovely. The minigames were simple but entertaining enough.
The game later got the fandisc Easter no Kiseki, and they were both ported to the PSP and DS.

Love costume dramas and history so this was definitely my cup of tea.

Shizuka

My first otome was RE: Alistair, and it comes with an entertaining story.

Back in 2011, Aksys announced the localization for two new PSP titles, Fate/Extra and Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom.

I was a huge PSP gamer then and there were several PSP games I'd take before I'd even give an otome title a chance. That said, I got pretty angry that Aksys was "wasting their time" with Hakuoki instead of bringing other games, specially Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

A friend of mine at the time, Quillbell, showed me RE: Alistair over at NISA Forums and told me to give it a try, since it was free and I could see if I'd like the otome genre. Long story short, I played it and got pretty impressed by it.

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom came out and I gave it a try. I liked it, but I didn't play all routes at the time, since Okita was my only man. A year later, Sweet Fuse came out and that's when I got really engrossed by the genre, even though I was already a fan before that.

Now, here I am.

gaiages

Banned
Make sure to post impressions here! I'm curious to see how people rank the guys from SF :p.

I will! :D

My first one was the PS3 Hakouki. I probably wouldn't have tried it if someone didn't need it reviewed. It was pretty alright, but I do wish they didn't do that whole... Fury thing. I feel the story would have been fine without it, it only had any kind of effect that I could see in Okita's storyline. But then again I could be misremembering, it's been a while.

I wasn't able to fully complete it though. It was quite a long title...

Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom came out and I gave it a try. I liked it, but I didn't play all routes at the time, since Okita was my only man. A year later, Sweet Fuse came out and that's when I got really engrossed by the genre, even though I was already a fan before that.

Now, here I am.

Okita was by far the best. I remember I got annoyed and messed up a few choices and got Saito's path first. I was so upset... and Saito's path wasn't even that good imo. Not bad, but pretty meh.

Kirie

TMGS1 for me! I knew no Japanese at the time but thought it was a lot of fun, lol.

The first game that made me fall in love with the genre was Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 4.

A friend of mine was really into the Haruka games, so she got me interested in it. She ended up translating an entire route for me on youtube so I could better understand the story, and I ended up importing it and started learning Japanese. Now I use otomes to help me practice the language :) It's a lot of fun and helps me learn. I'm not fluent yet so I miss some of the finer details sometimes, but I have some friends who are able to clear up anything I'm confused about which is nice. I now import almost all of the Ruby Party-made otoge because I just love everything about them.

@Shizuka - Small internet world, I know Quillbell too from when I met her on a harvest moon fan site. She's awesome :D

cj_iwakura

There's enough yuri fans floating around that I'm sure it'd get traffic, it's a question of who's willing to do it.

And my first otome was Hakuoki.

Jazz573

Was always surprised how loaded the ios app store is with otome.

It's the same on Android.

Girl's Side right? Because TokiMemo 1 isn't Otome, and nor is the majority of the series for that matter

There's enough yuri fans floating around that I'm sure it'd get traffic, it's a question of who's willing to do it.

Would it really get traffic? There aren't very many yuri games in English, especially ones that aren't eroge. Most of them are probably OELVNs that few are aware of.

Top Bottom