• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This custom Boba Fett Controller is just stunning.

mocoworm

There was an official Star Wars console released this year. It was...not great. Much better is this unofficial, custom-made Boba Fett effort for the Xbox One by Devin Smith.

It’s just...perfect. Not just the colours, but the wear & tear, digital counter and canvas “underwear” as well.

mgrkukrotjonoeckzqji.jpg

SOURCE

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
It looks nice and well done, but it doesn't look very Mandalorian...it's got more of a generic battle-worn gear look.

soqquatto

it doesn't look very Mandalorian

I believe now would be the perfect time to pull out that Homer Simpson gif yelling from a car if only it wasn't inappropriate on a gaming website.

also it's not intended to look "mandalorian" but just "boba fett-ish". so if I pulled off a controller made to look like like you it probably wouldn't have to look "as an earthling".

T.O.P

Banned
I'd buy that just because it looks absolutely fantastic, no chance i'd use it as my to go controller tho

Looks great, would have worked as official if there weren't those edges and counter. Especially considering that cheap looking DS4 controller we got.

Top Bottom