• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Tom Clancy's The Division Closed Alpha Gameplay (Xbox One)

217403_division-banner-kv1.jpg

From closed alpha. I am not the leaker. :) POOR QUALITY!!!

YouTube videos: DELETED.
Dailymotion videos: DELETED.

Mirrors:

Video 1 (Indavideo)
Video 2 (Indavideo)
Video 3 (Indavideo)

Source files:

Deleted.

Mega links deleted.

Ceadeus

Looks very polish from what we can see. I'm sûre the game will be successful for a long period of time.

Zeta Oni

Probably have minutes before these get blocked, that's why I went through the effort of downloading all the leaked gameplay I could find over at the main source of the Division leaks.

Game looks very promising, and the gameplay reinvigorated my hype for this game.

Hopefully they add a crouch option and possibly a first person aim mode for a little more precise shooting, other than that, I'm loving what I see.

NYC looks amazing btw, wierd playing in places you recognize and could possibly go visit to see how close they got to replicating.

That doesn't look as good as the initial offering.

I enjoyed Watch Dogs but I have a feeling they needed to make the same kind of concessions as that one after the initial reveal.

Ashtar

Watching now, even with the low quality YouTube has some pop in etc, I want to see some action though
Edit: 6 years in med school? This girl got left back twice and is proud of it? Also please shoot someone man I'm trying to see combat !

Newlove

That doesn't look as good as the initial offering.

I enjoyed Watch Dogs but I have a feeling they needed to make the same kind of concessions as that one after the initial reveal.

Rainbow Six Siege looked graphically better on the initial reveal. Its somewhat of a pattern, should be expected when they like to show things a little too early.

Jackpot

Banned
I recognise some of those maps from Ghost Recon Online, and animations from GRO and Watch_Dogs. No doubt a lot of the weapon models are also recycled. Ubi gonna Ubi.

Xyber

Downgrade is real.

Comparing this Xbone gameplay (which looks like it was recorded at like 480p and then upscaled to 720p) with something that was most likely done in-engine with all stuff turned up to the max which could only run on PC is not something to scream downgrade for.

Even if you are just jokingly saying that now

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Downgrade is real.

It's an alpha. An alpha. That wasn't going to be seen by anyone of the general public, except for a selected few. EDIT: Oh wait, it was probably a joke. Nevermind!

Alienous

There's a third video on that channel, with combat.

The weapons sound good, so I suppose there's that. Otherwise it looks like Bullet Sponge: The Game.

Bishop89

the gameplay looks boring as shit.

This never looked interesting to begin with to be honest. I don't see the appeal. If you want a tps, im sure there are heaps of other better choices.

The game is really good looking, yelling about downgrades only makes sense when the graphics disappoint.

There is lots of detail lost with these videos unfortunately, but it looks good and runs well.

There's a third video on that channel, with combat.

The weapons sound good, so I suppose there's that. Otherwise it looks like Bullet Sponge: The Game.

Well this game has RPG elements, so the enemies are going to take a few more bullets depending on your equipment and levels.

GravyButt

Never really looked into the game but what exactly is it? When I first heard of it for some reason I thought it was a tom clancy MMO. Im guessing im completely wrong with that guess? It's single player? If so thats cool and now on my radar. Enlighten me gaf!

Xyber

Never really looked into the game but what exactly is it? When I first heard of it for some reason I thought it was a tom clancy MMO. Im guessing im completely wrong with that guess? It's single player? If so thats cool and now on my radar. Enlighten me gaf!

It's basically Destiny.

Quixz

I'm so hyped to the point I've booked time off release week in March. I completely lost interest after E3, all these leaks have got me back on the train!

JoshHood

I really liked what I played of this back at EGX, but the bullet sponge enemies and terrible controls were definitely issues - looks like that's still the case here.

ps3ud0

So if this is a Destiny clone whats the raid analogue? Only reason I played Destiny was to level up so I could raid

The only really interesting thing Ive noticed about Division is the movement from PvE into PvP at evac - do deadzones operate the same?

Really hard to be down on Division for SP play because Destiny is so boring alone too especially when grinding

ps3ud0 8)

Top Bottom