I looked at it and there is another guys page named 'minkey***' and it has saved credit card information, which is not mine. I can see his mail address clearly. Also if that random guy has money in Steam Wallet, I think you can spend it too. Mine has $0 at all.
I think big security issue is happening right now. You can check it with Steam Client. I am not gonna upload a screenshot because I dont want to spoil that guys e-mail address or other info.
Mod edit: Dont post usernames
What we know so far
- Most likely an error in the way Steam caches pages.
- People are able to access random Steam profiles and see compromising information, account names, emails, last 2 digits of credit card, paypal email address, purchases, etc.
- No changes can be made to the effected account, no purchases can be made. Any evidence to the country is, as of yet, unsubstantiated.
- It's been advised to not access Steam URLs, including the client, until we have more information.
- Do not post account names you see, huge security risk.
I'll update this post with more information going forward.