• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hellblade confirmed for 2016, simultaneous release on PS4 & PC

LkGIMuJ.png

https://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/status/685033050888077312?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/status/684740703574966273?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Until it's delayed again.

Seriously, they just restarted a bunch of stuff from scrap. So we will see.
People keep misunderstanding this. It was just a convent that they were continuing with the normal iterative process of development. They came out and clarified it later when everyone was doom saying.

Been as though it was on the PS4 trailer for what's coming in 2016 i thought it was obvious.

What annoyed me about that trailer was No Mans Sky "beta" was on it, which says too me it aint coming this year :(

I'm really looking forward to this title. I think Ninja Theory is a very capable studio; Enslaved is one of my favorite games for last gen, and everything I've seen of this game looks great.

I wonder what the timing of release is, I'd guess sometime in the 2nd half of 2016? I'm also wondering what the exclusivity window on PS4 is?

Footos22

Been as though it was on the PS4 trailer for what's coming in 2016 i thought it was obvious.

What annoyed me about that trailer was No Mans Sky "beta" was on it, which says too me it aint coming this year :(

How can people even make this mistake. The beta 2016 writing and background was even in same artsyle as dreams.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Until it's delayed again.

Seriously, they just restarted a bunch of stuff from scrap. So we will see.
Of all the projects in the industry that get miscommunicated it's insane that people keep misconstruing the point behind building a vertical slice as a test bed for the game's mechanics, narrative direction and level design.

Looking forward to this but the combat looked like it just was not coming together. Positive is that even the devs seemed to agree, so at least they are well aware and not living in an "everything is fine" bubble.

Sephzilla

I'm kind of excited to give this game a shot. I personally think Ninja Theory is mediocrity incarnate but I'd love to see them finally break out of that with this game.

Ehh.. We haven't even seen a gameplay video, have we? This now showing up in December makes me doubtful. I'm going to guess Mar-May 2017 release date, unless the game is much smaller in scale.

Impressive.

Want to see more though, didn't really like Heavenly Sword or Enslaved all that much. I mean I liked them but didn't love them I guess.

Top Bottom