• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pocket Master: Mobile game reimagines Pokemon as girls

Forkball

NOW AVAILABLE ON IOS AND ANDROID

IgaazuD.jpg

Created by the renowned developer Jia Qi Xiong, Pocket Master reimagines Pokemon as cute girls. You can... well, let's just look at the press release.

2015 new cute pokemon debuts as human in mobile game "Pocket Master"! ---Game Background --- The game story is based on a world full of cute pokemons like humans,the main character can summon different types and properties of pokemons to found a big pokemon enemy to fight against the evil BOSS-Mewtwo,who wants to destroy the world! ---Game Features--- Official highly recommended for...

the mobile game "Pocket Master" which is created by a cartoon lovers team.Exquisite graphic and super cute dub show the minded pokemons of your own!Familar and new Capturing and Instance Exploring plays summon the deep touch in your heart.Are you ready?Choose your pokemon partners and start your brand new adventurous journey! ---Featured Systems--- 1. Joined by Famous Japanese Seiyuu Japanese seiyuu dubbed together to create the perfect sound world of pokemons. 2.Pokemons Debuts as Human,3 Class of Evolution Look! Pikachu turns into cute dancer,more pokemons are waiting for you to evolve them into cute Loli. 3. Brand New Instance Exploring System Get rid of the traditional instance mode.A brand new instance exploring system in which each instance can trigger random different events to bring you more fun. 4.3 Sections of Big Skill System Evolve your pokemons to release bigger skill.Move on all the screen,3 sections of big skill released+All team double skill.Let's watch a epic battle amont the cute pokemons! 5. Funny BOSS Capture System Like that BOSS?Capture it to be your followers!Funny pokemon capturing and training plays make every exploration of the instance more valuable and funnier! ---Other--- Official Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/gamedreamer.kdlm/

Thankfully there is a 20 minute Youtube video of the game in action.

Like the original game, you choose between Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
9MWrlwp.png

And of course, the ultimate threat is the fearsome Mewtwo.
DvzJFVd.png

The battle system speaks for itself.
3LhJKrY.png

It's only 50 MB so I downloaded it, but then it immediately started to download a 200MB update and I promptly deleted it. If anyone has impressions, please share.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The plural of Pokémon is Pokémon. No need for the 's'.

I expect more professionalism from my ripoff developers.

Femto.

All they need now is trailers with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Kate Upton to advertise this for the super bowl and millions will download the app.

Forkball

Flipping through the video, you can see many Pokemon(s) in action.

We learn more about the Oak family as Dr. Oak appears.
nQ5ivFD.png

ZAPDOS GOT HOT
ZrGblPp.png

Moltres is a dude for reasons
yY9eQBS.png

Dialga is a mech
Svse4p4.png

And of course Charizard
unYXEwz.png

zulux21

part of me is curious...
the other part of me wonders how you can rip off so much and not keep the nice simple turn based battles that would be perfect for mobile and instead put in some crappy looking grid based semi real time strat battles :/

what's funny is a ROM hack already exists that does exactly this. so not only are they ripping off Nintendo directly, but the idea's already been done before.

Nachos

We learn more about the Oak family as Dr. Oak appears.
nQ5ivFD.png
He may only have one or two hairline wrinkles around his eyes, but in his world-weary, nihilistic soul, his heart is a California raisin.

Also,
I know people joke about turning rice balls into jelly donuts, but at least Pokémon didn't have the gall to turn handguns into twinkie launchers.

It's only 50 MB so I downloaded it, but then it immediately started to download a 200MB update and I promptly deleted it. If anyone has impressions, please share.

Wish I had of read this part earlier... There needs to be a tag on the iOS store for this sort of shit or for always online mobile games.

Evilisk

I thought this was gonna be some official Moemon release or something

I'm surprised that they're using the exact names of the Pokemon though.

Madao

nothing is sacred anymore
(this has been repeated millions of times but it's still worth repeating)

Top Bottom