• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Some dumb content farm blog spam about "RDR2"

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

693.gif

Corpekata

Banned
The article sources other ones and they all point to some statement like a week ago by the CEO of Take 2. If this were real, we'd have been hearing more about it.

A sequel should make up for the original not having a remastered version like with GTA V on this system, because PS4 isn't exactly BC with PS3 games natively like Xbox One is with Xbox 360 games (in which it's through emulation).

Boke1879

I mean I fully expect a next Red Dead game to be announced this year, but these people don't have any sort of scoop on it.

Älg

Okay, so here we have Youth Health referencing MNRdaily, referencing Christian Today, referencing Crossmap, which references unsourced theories that RDR 2 will be set in Japan.

This all makes a lot of sense. 10 bucks says that all these websites belong to the same network and that this is great ad revenue.

Hektor

I know for a fact that they'll also announce Red Dead Redemption: Wild West Edition later this summer for Xbox One, PS4, PC and NX.

It will include the basegame as well as the addon remastered for current gen.

Source:
My ass

hal9001

Banned
I wish Rockstar would create a new IP. Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece but the story has been told. I find the wild west setting boring now.

noomi

I would love to see a prequel to Red Dead Redemption, when John Marston and gang were running around messing fools up.

It would be perfect, please make it so.

Maxey

A Red Dead loosely based on the world of the Knights of Cydonia music video would be amazing.

Turkoop

Banned
I know the source is not reliable but it would make sense, they said they were impressed by Bethesdas strategy with Fallout, maybe it's time for their first reveal at an E3 - WHY NOT
#BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom