• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F: Man threw an alligator inside a Wendy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-p...r-into-wendys-drive-thru-window?autoplay=true
Gator wasn’t on the menu but one did make an appearance inside a Wendy’s just east of Loxahatchee in Royal Palm Beach. And it wasn’t by choice.

A Jupiter (Florida) man threw it through the restaurant’s drive-thru window, according to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission incident report.

It happened in October but the suspect was just taken into custody by US Marshals.

FWC officials say 23-year-old Joshua James pulled up for his order and after a server handed over a drink and turned around James reached into the back of his truck and tossed the 3-and-a-half foot gator through the drive-thru window.

The incident report showed a picture of the gator inside the restaurant.

James faces charges of aggravated assault and unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator.

FWC says James admitted to picking up the gator on the side of Southern Boulevard and bringing it to the fast food restaurant.

The alligator was later released in a nearby canal.

https://www.jupiter.fl.us/ < proof jupiter means the town in florida and not the planet

holy FUCK why would you do that

just

what the fuck?

what a croc of shit

lockjaw if old

vTRatz.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
holy FUCK why would you do that

I dunno about the Wendy's throwing in, but some southern rednecks in the state will capture Alligators to either kill for money (which Fish and Wildlife will allow with legal licenses, but these folks do it illegally IIRC) and sometimes prank family members. I recall a user on reddit talking about doing that around UF one time.

Title should be "Man threw an alligator into a Wendy's"

Was hoping someone was juggling an alligator while waiting in line

This is good too though

JCX

I'm more scared of the man who throw the gator than the gator. How does one get to a point in life where you're comfortable enough to pick up a fully alive gator and throw it in a drive-thru ?

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I guessed Florida. Yay go me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom