• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest MGSV TPP patch gives 0 GP after each MGO match

Ludens

Banned
http://steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/412447524178438304/#p1

I tried it and I can confirm it, I got 0 GP after a won match.
Note: GP is the currency you use tu buy cosmetic items in Metal Gear Online.

EDIT: On PC, I don't know if the game patched on console too.

The patch was supposed to address the infamous disconnection bug while using automatch, but a majority of people still say the bug is not fixed. Automatch here is still broken too (it's the reason I totally stopped playing the game).

Is it on purpose?
I mean no way....but konami.
But then greed has a limit at some point right?
But konami....
Surely its a mistake, just bad luck.
But konami....
Im sure itll be adressed soon with a patch.
KONAMI

I know the whole Konami thing is hilarious and this might be a mistake, but on the other hand, I used to love this company so much when I was growing up that it makes me really sad too see it end like this.

SoulUnison

Banned
I know the whole Konami thing is hilarious and this might be a mistake, but on the other hand, I used to love this company so much when I was growing up that it makes me really sad too see it end like this.

I was sad for a while - now I just want someone to put a bullet in them, metaphorically.
It's like watching your parents turn into paranoid, racist, demented old husks.

Ludens

Banned

Well, if you consider the Fob bug in which majority of the time you get no rewards after successfully invading a Fob is still here from Day 1 (I think other GAF can confirm it too, too often when you do an event you get nothing when clearing it, making an alreadt tedious task even more boring).

viHuGi

Banned
Of course. They need to kill the community as quick as possible so they can pull the plug on the servers.

When I finished the game it deleted it from my ps4 as soon as Kojima was done with it, never playing again Konami games.

RIP MGS.

Tingle

Well, if you consider the Fob bug in which majority of the time you get no rewards after successfully invading a Fob is still here from Day 1 (I think other GAF can confirm it too, too often when you do an event you get nothing when clearing it, making an alreadt tedious task even more boring).

At least for me, its not the majority of the time. It just happens once in a blue moon. I don't know if it was changed in a patch or not, I didn't do FOBs early on.

I am on PS4 though.

Ludens

Banned
At least for me, its not the majority of the time. It just happens once in a blue moon. I don't know if it was changed in a patch or not, I didn't do FOBs early on.

I am on PS4 though.

I was doing (and I stopped) only events lately, but too often I got nothing, and nothing and nothing. I can't speak about the frequence, but the bug is still here for sure.

Man, they've been especially unkind to the PC version as of late. First the microtransaction expiration dates and now this. What gives?

Zeta Oni

I'm more surprised that people are still playing mgs v then the fact that konami is doing something shady again.

It's third-person shooter mechanics are second to none, and there's nothing on its level on current gen consoles currently in terms of TPS.

Multiplayer is fun at times.

I don't play it anymore, but I'd be lying if playing the Division beta didn't make me wanna go back and play a TPS on that level, with much more responsive controls, freedom of movement, and approach.

Top Bottom