• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN leaks Overwatch releasing May 24th, pre-order for open beta early access

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
U6YrSN1.png

May 3rd for the open beta access huh, I guess that just means server load testing.

Was expecting June, you lucked out No Man's Sky.

Syf

Banned
Ard come on now!! Really?

Uncharted 4
Doom
Battleborn
Mirrors edge
One piece burning blood
Valkyrie chronicles remaster
Overwatch

Wtf
Man I forgot about Doom. Guess I will be playing the hell out of that for about two weeks because when Overwatch launches it's my life alllll summer

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Aw great, I'm going to be traveling for several weeks during and after the launch date, so I probably won't get to play it much. That's unfortunate.

Gator86

Ard come on now!! Really?

Uncharted 4
Doom
Battleborn
Mirrors edge
One piece burning blood
Valkyrie chronicles remaster
Overwatch

Wtf

Uncharted and Overwatch push everything else into the background. Doom we probably wind up being a summer drought game along with Valkyria and Mirror's Edge.

Uncharted and Overwatch push everything else into the background. Doom we probably wind up being a summer drought game along with Valkyria and Mirror's Edge.
I pushed doom and Valkyrie back as well. I actually may push over watch as well tho. No rush it's multiplayer and blizzard the community isn't going anywhere

wrongway

Well that's a nice surprise. I kinda figured they'd be pushing all the way to their June 21st (I think) date. Looking forward to it :D

Top Bottom