• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kindred Spirits on the Roof |OT| Sexy Lesbian Ghost Game™

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Drama CD 2 is out on 5/27.

And the game is getting a physical LE release.

I'm not a big fan of double dipping, so I'll probably skip out on this, but, I can't get enough of Peg's art! ;-;

Nice for those who wanted an option for the OST as well. You'll be able to get it either with the LE box set, or the 4th Drama CD, which comes with a few commentary tracks by Yuna, Megumi and Sachi between songs.

Drama CD 2 is out on 5/27.

And the game is getting a physical LE release.

Reminds me that I still need to obtain a copy of a Physical LE for No, Thank You! at some point.

What's the story tone for this VN? Is it mostly a cute/light hearted tone, or is there a certain level of drama and/or tension? I'm a sucker for drama/suspense with maybe a cute exterior or cute side moments personally.

Aters

Interesting. I always want to play a VN as a female protagonist, but I don't like the art style of those Otome games. This might be the closest I can get.

jonjonaug

Reminds me that I still need to obtain a copy of a Physical LE for No, Thank You! at some point.

What's the story tone for this VN? Is it mostly a cute/light hearted tone, or is there a certain level of drama and/or tension? I'm a sucker for drama/suspense with maybe a cute exterior or cute side moments personally.

Almost all of the plot is just relationships with minimal drama. It's high quality though.

Sycoraxic98

Neo Member
Super excited for the last two drama CDs - especially if the fourth one also comes with the soundtrack like it did in Japan!

Top Bottom