• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Star is one of April's PS+ games

jwk94

CdDwTR8UYAEs8eL.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/BLAMdrew/status/707329357547589632

Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBYU7WkRKlA

Looks too much like Galak-Z....

And I'm only saying that based on a few seconds of the video.

I kind of just want a standard shooter like Gradius....

sense

i don't complain about the games being offered on ps plus but i think sony should throw a bone every once in awhile to the crowd that want a big budget retail game... i am surprised they continue to piss a lot of people with their plus offerings.

Dead Star... back when Muse were good. Back when they could do no wrong.

Yes, Muse were the first thing that came to mind. They are still good though. Good in the sense of 'not-Coldplay-levels-of-horseshit'.

I'm already looking forward to indie comments when it's officially announced as a part of the line up.

Blanquito

From playing small parts of the alpha/beta, it's been compared to Subspace Continuum if that means anything to anybody. I enjoyed it.

jwk94

i don't complain about the games being offered on ps plus but i think sony should throw a bone every once in awhile to the crowd that want a big budget retail game... i am surprised they continue to piss a lot of people with their plus offerings.

Ideally, we'd get a AAA, retail game and indie game every month so both audiences are satisfied.

iPaul93

When will they start giving triple A games again?I don't mind indie games now and then but nowadays that's all we get.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Looked up some footage. Can't say I'm too excited by it.

I kinda groan whenever I see "procedurally generated" thrown around as if it's an exciting feature.

I'll give it a shot. Loved Rocket League, but hated Hardware Rivals; so far they have have had a 50 % success rate for me with multiplayer games launching on Plus. That's pretty good considering I very VERY rarely get into multiplayer.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
No interest in it at all, guess it'll be another bad month for me if this is the headline game.

5taquitos

People hatin', but this game is solid multiplayer fun, especially if you were a fan of Subspace or Armada back in the day.

10 v 10 is a fantastic experience.

Edit: It also has cross-play with Steam, so the community is there.

Looks too much like Galak-Z....

And I'm only saying that based on a few seconds of the video.

I kind of just want a standard shooter like Gradius....

That's unfortunate. Looks too similar to Galak Z, which I deleted after 5 minutes because I hated it.

The game plays nothing like Galak-Z.

RAIDEN1

We need some Triple A's or PS2 classics why has it been so underwhelming over the past few months in terms of PS4 content, hardly any note-worthy demos, and PSN + games leave a lot to be desired....(I say that, but obviously each to their own genre so understandably not everyone would agree..)

Oh, sweet. I expected to come in here to read complaints about pre-ordering a game that will be free day 1.

Cool that they refunded it and also hype leaked themselves in the process. Game still loos cool. ITT is lames.

Top Bottom