• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After Dark Souls III & Uncharted 4 what are your most looked forward to for 2016?

HYDE

Banned
I am going with Ni-Oh, Zelda(please no NX 2017...Nintendo), Last Guardian, and Horizon.

How about you gals/guys what are yours!?

Also title could also read after Quantum Break and Ratchet & Clank. Such a great time for awesome games.

Trails of Cold Steel II

no contest

81z%2Bw7uZGHL._SL1500_.jpg

Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
Persona 5
Final Fantasy XV (interest falling)
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian
Ratchet & Clank

Mostly in that order

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
The Last Guardian. It's been my most wanted game since the day I finished SotC.

HYDE

Banned
Are Gravity Rush 2 or Nier slated for 2016?

Also, is Rise of the Tomb Raider still coming to PS4 with all DLCs? Do we know that yet!? Looking forward to see how it looks compared to my XBOX 360 version.

Hypron

Nothing really. I'm sure I'll get some games before the end of the year but there's nothing that I'm super excited about.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Ni no Kuni 2 and Persona 5 but I doubt P5 will be released in Europe the same year.

Edit: yes also FFXV ofcource.

I can't think of a game that's after Uncharted 4 on my list.

But Mirror's Edge and Deus Ex are games I'm looking forward to. Hopefully Dishonored 2. Overwatch maybe? And Zelda of course.

Final Fantasy XV, Zelda, Horizon, Monster Hunter X and Pokemon Sun/Moon are my most anticipated. I'd also put Persona 5 on that list but that probably won't release in Europe until 2020.

GeoramA

No Man's Sky for the next big one.

And I'm having doubts that we're getting both Horizon and Last Guardian this year. But if we do...yeah, top 2 easily.

SJRB

Gold Member
Deus Ex, Ghost Recon and the Watchdogs 2 reveal, honestly.

I mean, DOA Xtreme 3 has the GOTY in the bag, but there's still plenty to look forward to.

AJ_Wings

Overwatch, Deus effin Ex, Mirror's Edge and Yooka Laylee.

Intrigued about the new Doom's SP. Dont have much faith in the MP in terms of longevity.

Top Bottom