• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerojul

I played SFV again through the weekend on cousin's PS4 and it's simply awesome. I'm enjoying it more than Smash! I think it's more fast paced than Smash and that makes it more fun especially when you pull up special moves. I also did another little illustration on pen an ink just because. This are really fun to make!

NIce one again, man !

Thabks. These patch notes are really good, they're really trying to keep this game in check. If they keep at this every month this game is going to be smooth as a baby's bottom.

Yeah, the game is freakin' great at its core. And they're on point with the bug fixes. With a better infrastracture and all-around finish it will be simply be this SF fan's wet dream come true. Can't get enough of it already.

jUfy3jF.jpg
those japanese cartoons have come to steam. I, for one, am disgusted.

Whales

Banned
those japanese cartoons have come to steam. I, for one, am disgusted.

Well, why are THREE of them on your wishlist Garrett? huh?!
busted

Anyway, these long ass downtimes are unacceptable IMO. Even MMORPGs don't go down as often and as long as this game does. And this game doesn't go down when the amount of players is low (like at night) but during the whole freaking day. Ridiculous

Well, why are THREE of them on your wishlist Garrett? huh?!
busted

Anyway, these long ass downtimes are unacceptable IMO. Even MMORPGs don't go down as often and as long as this game does. And this game doesn't go down when the amount of players is low (like at night) but during the whole freaking day. Ridiculous
that's not my wishlist. my wishlist is a fine purvey of taste.

there are only 4 things on it LOL

but ya Capcom maintenance is a mess tbh. does the CFN stuff even work properly yet?
Nothing but a contemptible pile of shit.
get KOF2K2 UM it's awesome
Is KOF the series with like a million fighters?

for some reason I really like watching SFV videos at 30fps. I would never want to play it at 30fps but I feel like it allows you to see more of the individual frames in the animations and stuff.

Had some time. Servers down. May as well try unlock normal survival colours for mikas alt costume. Get to bison with no life left. Low health recover..... Fuck this game sometimes. Just let me buy the alt colours already.

wbacon

Capcom USA
I know everyone's waiting for Guile with baited breath, but rest assured we'll be back online as soon as the maintenance completes.

There's just tons of server side updates we need to roll out this time around including countermeasures against Rage Quitters, further Matchmaking optimizations, and of course new content featuring Guile...so we need extra time to ensure everything checks out before flipping the switch back on.

Meanwhile, PSN NA kicked off a time-limited promotion on SFV to celebrate today's content release. Many B&M and online retailers around the world also have good deals if you look around, so hopefully more folks can join in on the fun!

I know everyone's waiting for Guile with baited breath, but rest assured we'll be back online as soon as the maintenance completes.

It's all good. We're pretty good at waiting patiently aren't we GAF?

Well... Ok OK I take back that last bit. Everyone here pretty much wants Guile as fast as batting an eye lash. But that's because we love him dearly. Promise!

i'm still amazed how many premium outfits Capcom messed up with, after all those years with 4 you'd think they'd have learned how to make good outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom