• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo reveals first official art of new Wii U/NX Zelda

HUELEN10

chcerk2wuaaudcs.png-lntrx6.png

Source: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725224978984083456

Re-confirms simultaneous launch on Wii U and NX in 2017. Specific month not confirmed. it WILL be focus of 2016' Nintendo E3 presence.

Remember when we got the first Skyward Sword art?
9gpMQvU.jpg

Also at an ungodly hour out of nowhere.

Is link wearing a charging battery fanny pack? I want this to be a Link To The Future! I wonder if anyone will uncover anything. Any Zelda fans here wanna compare things from the art to prior games for clues? Thats a Sheikah symbol, right?

8bit

Knows the Score
Wonder if that trick arrow hints at anything?

--

Oh, and I bet the tablet thing with an eye is going to be some sort of viewer portal that you use the Wii U gamepad for. Maybe a remote viewer that works with the arrowhead.

But how to realise the same thing for the NX?

Some kind of book on his belt? (Looks like male Link here at least) I would be very happy if the in-game art style was made a bit darker to reflect this style, that'd be cooool.

L Thammy

Some kind of book on his belt? (Looks like male Link here at least) I would be very happy if the in-game art style was made a bit darker to reflect this style, that'd be cooool.

Not sure that it's a book. Looks like it's the same sort of technology as the the arrowhead.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I thought this was coming out this year for WiiU?

Hermii

So launch date for NX is confirmed for March 2017 along with Zelda?

This is quite a bomb to drop out of nowhere.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
He better have that outfit for the whole game, cause it's damn cool.

Top Bottom