• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided game editions announced, season pass confirmed

Endless

IzhGGC5W

350YzSRl

iv49IqXL

NkEtHlI8

Endless

Boxed Editions (PlayStation 4, Xbox One)

Day One Edition – $59.99

• Extra in-game mission
• Covert Agent Pack: this pack contains a compilation of in-game items, including various weapons, re-skins, and upgrades. Using the wide variety of items included in this pack, you will be able to both sport a custom look, and obtain additional tools to support your play style of choice
• Digital OST Sampler
• Digital Books (Mini Artbook + Novella + Comic Book)

Collector’s Edition – $ 139.99

• All Day One Edition Content
• Exclusive Black and Gold Prism Box
• 9” Adam Jensen Figurine
• 48-Page Titan Art Book
• Steelbook

Digital Editions (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC)

Digital Standard Edition – $59.99

• Extra in-game mission
• Covert Agent Pack: This pack contains a compilation of in-game items, including various weapons, re-skins, and upgrades. Using the wide variety of items included in this pack, you will be able to both sport a custom look, and obtain additional tools to support your play style of choice
• Digital OST Sampler
• Digital Books (Mini Artbook + Novella + Comic Book)

Digital Deluxe Edition $89.99

• All Digital Standard Edition Content
• Season Pass

Deux Ex: Mankind Divided can now be purchased on Xbox Live, the PlayStation Network and PC online stores. Anyone who secures these editions will receive the Digital OST Sampler, Digital Novella, Digital Mini Artbook, and a Digital Comic Book.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Depends on what is in the season pass, but considering how the quality of season passes has gone wayyyy down Im gonna...pass.

Pagusas

Elden Member
hmm. Its my most anticipated game... but I just dont buy games for over $39.99 anymore. Hell Witcher 3 only cost me $19.99. I think I'll wait.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
While DX:MD is one of my most anticipated games this year, there's no way I'm buying the seasons pass when I had to drag myself to finish The Missing Link. It wasn't a bad DLC per se but after a long-ass playthrough of the vanilla game, for some reason I didn't wanna finish it.

CE price and figure are a bit much to my tastes. Almost forgot about the game tbh with all the early 2016 releases and all the noise over new consoles.

Can't wait to see what they've learned after, what I felt was enjoyable, Human Revolution.

Top Bottom