• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is this pokeman saying from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1157775914442.jpg

oh, where is it from? i don't know...

edit: uploaded to my photobucket for GREAT JUSTICE!

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Things like all your base make sense.... someone ****ed up a Japanese translation: that's FUNNY: let's replicate it as an internet meme!

But Pokemans? We could be laughing at some 11 year old's inside joke.

Against all logic it is funny though. Why? I dunno.

temp

posting on contract only
momolicious said:
i wonder where the creator got that saying from, or just randomly though it out
Doesn't seem like you need divine inspiration to come up with "Let me show you my Pokemans". The reverse order that's being used here is just because someone made the original image into one of those fake inspirational posters.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
gawd, why are people who don't "get it" compelled to try and dissect it?

Pimpbaa

A common mispronunciation of the word pokemon combined with cats to make a funny fake inspirational poster. What's not to get?

yodandy

My favorite image of the past month or so, I seriously LOL in the middle of class and work if it pops up in my mind...

its just amazing :lol :lol :lol :lol

This picture is a couple of years old, right? I vaguely remember seeing it (and vividly remember seeing it as the Video-Fenky title graphic). Did it just recently get the caption, or is the whole thing just inexplicably coming back?

castle007

Banned
the year 20XX said:
This picture is a couple of years old, right? I vaguely remember seeing it (and vividly remember seeing it as the Video-Fenky title graphic). Did it just recently get the caption, or is the whole thing just inexplicably coming back?

yeah it is an old picture and the caption is old too.

Beezy

Cats are cool.

kittenpantzlp2.jpg

catgfyc9.jpg

2l8di55.jpg

serious.jpg

proceedup9.jpg

429catninja.jpg

snow2.jpg

5fdcatmecha.jpg

21885-cat_hate_us.jpg

I got these and more from another forum. They didn't originate there though. I don't know where they came from.

Borci88

KyanMehwulfe said:
Oh my, I was laughing through this entire topic, but I nearly bust my gut open when I saw the "OMG It's A Lion" image.
Yes, omg me too, ive opened this topic like 10 times, and i laugh at that pic EVERY time.

Okay this is sort of off topic now that the cat photoshop mandate has come into effect, but does anyone know the origin of that animated gif with the line "Ja I am made of dur butter und you are worth 2k monies" in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom