• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Used GameFly Games?

jjasper

Echoing what everyone has said. Probably the best place to buy used games. Everything is in great condition and it has always included all inserts (including DLC codes) when I have used them.

Echoing what everyone has said. Probably the best place to buy used games. Everything is in great condition and it has always included all inserts (including DLC codes) when I have used them.

Probably the best place to buy new games too. Not directly, but through their keep it feature. Sure the game is not technically new (unless you get a just released game and you are the first to receive it), but like new games you receive all the new stuff you don't get with a used copy. For example, any DLC or codes inside the case are preserved.

The perks of Keeping are the following:

1. You KNOW it works.
2. You get all the DLC and codes from the case (they are shipped to you)
3. Free shipping
4. A reduced price (at least $5-10 or so).

The only times you cannot "keep" a game are when it is a certain age or rarity.

I would regularly keep games I received. I got a reduced price and I cannot tell or remember that they were not bought new.

Top Bottom