• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch animated short - "Dragons"

Tecnniqe

Banned
can't watch 'till I'm home.

there any Zenyatta in it?

Hanzo & Genji

What did Mercy do to Genji and why?

Hanzo believed that he had killed his brother, but Genji was rescued by Overwatch and the intervention of Dr. Angela Ziegler. The global security force saw Genji as a potential asset in its ongoing operations to combat the Shimada clan. As Genji's injuries left him clinging to life, Overwatch offered to rebuild his body in exchange for his help. He was put through an extensive process of cyberization, which enhanced his natural speed and agility and augmented his superlative ninja skills. Transformed into a living weapon, Genji single-mindedly set about the task of dismantling his family's criminal empire.

hobozero

Why does all this great craft have to be used for an online multiplayer shooter? Why? It could have been an mmo, or single player, or ANYTHING but that. Breaks my heart - I love everything about this game except for the fact that it's ANOTHER online shooter. I just can't enjoy those :'(

Why does all this great craft have to be used for an online multiplayer shooter? Why? It could have been an mmo, or single player, or ANYTHING but that. Breaks my heart - I love everything about this game except for the fact that it's ANOTHER online shooter. I just can't enjoy those :'(
Blizzard tried to make an MMO out of this in the form of Titan
Apparently they fucked up real good and made Overwatch out of the ashes of Titan

Damn that was good. I can't call Genji a super-weeb anymore he looked too god-damn cool in this.

Fuck Hanzo, I still don't like him. I had an involuntary fear response when he called his ult.

Finaj

Why didn't Blizzard just make an animated Warcraft film instead of the crap going out to theaters?

It would be too expensive and take too much time. Overwatch has less detail because of its animation style and is much easier to produce.

You should watch this.

The Story of Overwatch: The Fall of Titan

If its not your thing I get that, but Overwatch is much more then just "another online shooter" especially for Blizzard.

I love the multi-player for this game but I can see where you are coming from. The good news is Blizzard has said they haven't ruled out exploring different things with the Overwatch IP in the future. So maybe we will get some kind of story / single player content in the futute. The story and lore are so damn great I would be all over it

So the story has been under our noses the whole time while playing that stage. I love how all the answers to our questions are in plain sight while playing the game.

Busaiku

These shorts have been so great.
Love the characters too.

It being 1st person just totally kills it for me though.

Boke1879

I think they tried to make an MMO but failed and this is the result. I can't complain. Also this is just building the world and brand of the IP. This IP will make so much money outside of the game it's not even funny.

Top Bottom