• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Could someone resize this image to avatar size
p4vBO1F.jpg

With the words 'Nintendo Console Exclusive' at the bottom please?

Thanks in advance

18d04594ef.png
ed0868b8ba.png

ramyeon

sprays-new-dva.png

Can someone make the one on the second from the left at the top transparent and avatar sized for me? Thanks!

Edit: Actually could I get the first on the top row too?

Could somebody make the background transparent and knock it down to 90x120? I think that's the max vertical resolution I can get out of it without having to cut bits off!

ixmXXGW.png

Dear GAF, am a fan of 2000AD and Dredd. Can somebody help as I am after an avatar of Mr grim face wearing a sherlock homes deer stalker hat....

Think it would be pretty cool. I know I should find a pic and ask for a solution based on that however I wondered if one of you unsung hero's fancied toying with the idea and seeing what you came up with.

Funny pipe an option. Think Dredd meets Sherlock.

El Jaffe

Would someone be kind enough to make the background transparent to my current avatar? The white is bothering me immensely

YcjlTSJl.png

MrCarter

Hey guys newbie here. Can anyone make my Avatar so I only have the image without the white background in it please? Thanks.

--mercy-overwatch-drawn-by-zolaida--6a5d08c10d25c645d955f19b54cef198.png

109280.png

Can somebody use the Supreme logo and put it over her eyes and make it transparent? Thanks!

is the first image ok? well in any case here it is again.

tumblr_o85fig3OY11qlt6jho1_r2_1280.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Would anyone be able to make my avatar transparent?

Here's the original image:

Trunks%20Template.png

Kazzy

sprays-new-dva.png

Can someone make the one on the second from the left at the top transparent and avatar sized for me? Thanks!

Edit: Actually could I get the first on the top row too?

Also, could I possible hijack this request (ever so slightly), and possibly ask for the 4th image on the top row? If possible, without the text and breath.

If anyone can do this, I would be grateful. Thanks!

Fugu

Actually, I change my answer: Can I get a (transparent) avatar of the second from the left in the top row?
HlzDGv5.png

EDIT: Managed to do it myself. Thanks anyway to the helpful people in this thread.

Could someone make this avatar size and have as much of the character and the speech bubble "Damn I feel good!" showing without the other speech bubbles appearing in the image (Transparent background would be cool but it doesn't have to be).
tumblr_m6ehn3RAKg1r4z8mvo2_1280.jpg

Coreda

OléGunner;205911657 said:
Thanks very much, appreciate it!

Edit: hmmm weird, still getting a white background :/

It's 100x138px. Needs to be just a little smaller at 100x120px max as per OP. Simple resize:

FdK68NE.png

CheezyMac88

Can anyone make this avatar transparent and cropped to GAF size?

If so, thanks!
3IaUa3a.png

QQ21Oiy.png

42mpraF.png

QmDRXrz.png

P1aY1VX.png

Can somebody use the Supreme logo and put it over her eyes and make it transparent? Thanks!

is the first image ok? well in any case here it is again.
6NdEh95.jpg

T9GR77b.jpg

Also, could I possible hijack this request (ever so slightly), and possibly ask for the 4th image on the top row? If possible, without the text and breath.

If anyone can do this, I would be grateful. Thanks!
W83wS9T.jpg

t2j6vjk.jpg

Could someone make this avatar size and have as much of the character and the speech bubble "Damn I feel good!" showing without the other speech bubbles appearing in the image (Transparent background would be cool but it doesn't have to be).
1K5iAwM.png

q8e8JhJ.png

Top Bottom