• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Th Witcher 3 - Blood and Wine 'New Region' trailer.

The Flash

Banned
AbMr3sQ.jpg

Composer

Wow really excited for the story actually. Looks like it'll have some good action story beats.
On a side note, the graphics seemed a little off. I know I haven't played it in a good while, but it don't remember it look like that flat on the PS4. Oh well, its not 2015 anymore; it'll still be a Day 1 for me.

I never really finished HoS (thought the plot was a bit meh/dull with a bit too many cringy/out-of-character moments for Geralt), so I'm hoping this'll be better.

AmyS

Looks wonderful.

I hope I can eventually play Blood and Wine, along with the full Witcher 3. at near ~60fps on PS4 Neo (with option for locked 30fps) if at all possible.

I watched that other video in Russian, at least i didn't quite get what they were saying that way. Tempted to watch this, but man it is so rewarding to be surprised.

dreamfall

I just can't wait! Ordered the Gwent decks, preparing myself by roaming around Skellige. This is going to be everything!

MaLDo

On a side note, the graphics seemed a little off. I know I haven't played it in a good while, but it don't remember it look like that flat on the PS4.

A lot of shadows are missing, both in near assets like sunflowers self shadows and distant ones as trees, houses, etc.

DuffDry

No way will I finish the main game before this is out, not with how much I'm taking my time.

Will there be a level cap to enter the region or will the main quest need to be completed? I want to at least poke my head in, the geography looks far more appealing than Velen or Skellige.

Foshy

wow this looks nice

waaaaaay lttp and slightly off topic but i've never played a witcher game before and kinda want to play W3 now. can i skip W1&2 without missing out on too much?

The graphics seem to already be showing their age. That was my first impression.

Haven't watched this trailer but CDPR didn't use the highest graphic settings for some of their Witcher 3 footage near release, presumably to better match what what consoles would get. It might e the same thing happening here.

in my fucking veins, jesus H christ. this game is one of my favorites and the devs too.

btw, those who were saying you dont need the base game were wrong. at the end of the video it says you need the base game

Top Bottom