• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer – We Are Ghosts

You didn't like the game that felt like one of those dollar tree knock-off games from some publisher no one has ever heard of?

I know, pretty surprising eh?

The sad part was, I got to play an early demo of FS and talked to one of the devs who told me about all the features they wanted to incorporate (private rooms, server browsers etc...)

Yeah we know how that turned out.

Korezo

Is the online at least still going to be old school tactical pvp? My final hope for a socom like game was ghost recon.

Hip Hop

I wonder if PvP will be a thing with this game. It's been a focus in past games, even spawning off a F2P competitive game from it, but maybe this will be solely focused on co-op.

I had some fun with that component in Future Soldier.

EDIT:

Is the online at least still going to be old school tactical pvp? My final hope for a socom like game was ghost recon.

We haven't seen anything for PvP with this game.

Looks like another Division in different settings. I am just hoping there's more 'oomph' to the overall gunplay, something that is severely lacking in their Division game.

120v

Looks like another Division in different settings. I am just hoping there's more 'oomph' to the overall gunplay, something that is severely lacking in their Division game.

no way it's anything like the division. really doubt ubi has it in them for another mmo on that scale

SJRB

Gold Member
Hot damn that was awesome.

Out of nowhere, totally didn't expect Ubi to show something before E3.

JMY86

Looks gorgeous. I am not that big into shooters but I have always loved Ghost Recon. One of my top 10 games I am looking forward to.

Yeah, I wonder what the PvP is like, if there is any.

Ubi did right by Rainbow Six with Siege. Hope Ghost Recon maintains the spirit of the series.

Gaz_RB

I need this in my life. I actually thought Future Soldier was a fantastic third person shooter, while at the same time sort of failing as a Ghost Recon game. This looks to be a decent middle ground between the two.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Looks like a cool game if you have some buddies. I wonder how "playable" the game will be for two people since I'm not gonna get more friends to buy this thing.

Allforce

This may be the first time ever where I'm more interested in the Collector Edition swag than I am the actual game.

That headset and the skull are really cool looking and would be nice to own on their own.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
This one is absolutely going for more realism than the Division in terms of how the weapons feel and are handled.

sueil

If this game doesn't have a mission where there is a party being held by local drug lords and you need to drop a cellulose encased laser guided bomb on it someone fucked up.

mrqs

It's really weird to me how this game can become Far Cry or The Division with some minor tweaks. Really, this game seems to be so blend and generic, dunno how poeple are excited to "another open world shooter from ubisoft".

I'm hyped. Hopefully the movement is better than what I saw in The Division (different devs). I want this soon but I doubt it will be 2016. Way too much happening this fall.

Props to Ubi for making some good games so far and knowing when to take a break: Watch Dogs + AC. This will be a great E3

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
this could be amazing. like MGSV a bit, but on a bigger scale and more grounded in reality. looking forward to seeing actual, real life gameplay, till then i'm remaining at least a little skeptical though.

I guess I'm just wrong, as I normally don't notice or care about these things, but some of the animations and graphics (explosions, muzzle flare, etc) looked underwhelming to me.

Love old school ghost recon though, hope it isn't a typical Ubinopen world experience.

Tohsaka

I hope it's at least playable in single player. I enjoyed leveling to the cap solo in The Division, not really a big fan of multiplayer in general.

Hip Hop

looks great.

Also, hadn't heard it previously but the second video confirms the Cartel being from Mexico.

And I guess no competitive multiplayer this time around?

New web page shows Co-Op and Solo only

Cardon

Dudebro is in this?

Game looks okay. Didn't get into the Division, and I'm slightly growing tired of the standard Ubi game design routine, but I'll give this a shot via Gamefly once it comes out.

Top Bottom