• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah finally a topic for it.

I really hope MIcrosoft delivers. Especially for the Xbox.

As someone who owns both consoles and prefers Xbox, it makes me sad that Microsoft really doesnt want anymore exclusives tied to the console.

They should really Reboot XboxOne with new Upgraded Hardware etc. at this point.

Cant wait to see what they have in store.

T.O.P

Banned
Also hoping to see Scalebound running at a stable framerate and in a much more polished state this time around

Probably my most hyped upcoming title

RoKKeR

Unfortunately this year the conference is happening in the middle of night... not sure if I want to get myself up at 3 just to watch this, so I'll probably just wake up and watch it on VOD while trying to avoid spoilers.

As far as announced games go, I'm excited to learn/see more from Halo Wars 2, Forza Horizon 3 (please), and Sea of Thieves. Also interested to see what in the hell Recore actually is.

My megaton/cease to exist announcement would be R* showing up and announcing the next RDR game, with them saying RDR is "available now" on backwards compatibility.

GeoramA

Missing this as usual because of work. Hopefully I come home to some exciting stuff.

If they're announcing new HW, they really need to nail it. No confusion plz.

RyudBoy

This gonna be good. Will watch for sure.

Scorpio announcement and Forza Horizon 3 are two of the things I'm looking forward to the most from MS.

Falchion

I'll be following this on here and then rewatching everything after work. So pumped for Recore, Horizon 3, and Scorpio details.

Zenner

Gonna try for that Los Angeles event. Betting there'll be some kind of VR surprise this year. (and not Hololens-related)

Save a seat on that train for me! :D

Cautiously optimistic for this as my One has been relegated to a Hulu/Netflix/HBO Go box in our bar room for a while. I'm hoping for some RPG action other than scalebound which does not look appealing to me, but I know that's unlikely.

Some more info on Below would be awesome and I know MS has the potential to pull off some big surprises.

theWB27

I'm not going in on that Monday. I got school and work but whatevs. I rarely call out anyway so I think I deserve the day. ;)

Lucky, I'll be a month into a new job and coming off a week vacation that was already scheduled. No chance on my end. Lunch break check ins it is.

Zeta Oni

Did someone say...

SCALEBOUND :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The hype levels for this game are off the charts at this point, cant wait to see some new footage.

Bsigg12

Did someone say...

SCALEBOUND :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The hype levels for this game are off the charts at this point, cant wait to see some new footage.

Sadly, I don't expect to see Scalebound at E3. I expect them to push it as the main title at Gamescom like they did with Quantam Break last year since they moved it to a 2017 game.

Tarahiro

Really looking forward to this! Hopefully there is something cool and unannounced :) (autocorrect tried to make that 'unannounced cows'. Xbox exclusive farming game? Lol!)

1 ticket for the train please!

Zeta Oni

Sadly, I don't expect to see Scalebound at E3. I expect them to push it as the main title at Gamescom like they did with Quantam Break last year since they moved it to a 2017 game.

Neither do I, but I always let reality keep my expectations in check. E3 is the magical time of year I don't care about possibly being right.

Also, let me get a ticket to that train over here, cant wait for the meltdowns.

GHG

Forza Horizon 3 and I'm happy.

I've given up on anything truly interesting coming out of Microsoft these days. I'm just accepting the Xbox's role under my TV as being the Forza box. With over 160 hours in Forza 6, and 125 hours in Horizon 2 I can't really complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom