• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma still not headed to the X360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbob

Yeah I would be surprised if Sigma came to 360 to be honest, as much as I want it. That would be really milking the Xbox fanbase. Ninja Gaiden Black runs flawlessly on 360 BC.

gbovo

Uncle said:
A japanese site reporting about a german site reporting about an article in a japanese magazine? Makes sense.
this is a sign of the end times...the internet is collapsing.

snatches

drohne said:
dunno why they wouldn't just develop the ps3 and 360 versions simultaneously. and if this is true, it probably means that ng2 is a ways off. :/

hope not. see my tag.

anyways, I am hoping he uses the NG2 engine for the 360 version. That would be LOL worthy.

raYne

Solid said:
What sane person buys the same game 3 times over.
cvxfreak... oh sane person...

;)

You act like this is unique to Ninja Gaiden. Take any number of fighting games that went from DC to PS2 to Xbox. Or people who had RE4 GC and bought RE4 PS2 just 'cause it added more stuff. You can bet those people would re-buy RE4 PS3/360 if it was graphically upgraded and had additional content.

If more is added to a game that people already love, you can bet they'll consider buying it.

Dahbomb

Sounds like a mistranslation to me. Not that it matters, it was sort of expected that this game might make it's way to the Xbox360. I guess exclusivity has lost all meaning now, hasn't it?

mikeGFG

Banned
Knew it was false the second they said: Nobuuzi Itagaki. :lol

edit: speaking of Itagaki: Where the hell is that interview, Mielke??

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Can we ban the term "FUD?"

fud.jpg

wad did i evwa do to you?

Awesome! I was going to buy NG Black to play B/C on 360.. I'll just wait to pick this up - hopefully at a comparatively budget price (ill pay 30-40 bux)... Have enough games to play as it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom