• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Stick of Truth PS4 incoming... Trophies Out

Tohsaka

Nice, I always meant to buy the game but never did. Maybe it's a pre-order bonus for the new game, or something?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Never got a chance to play this game despite really wanting to. Seems like the perfect time to jump if this gets a rerelease.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Was just a matter of time, will gladly buy and platinum again.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Owned a PS3 copy for over a year and literally just got around to beating it last month. A little short, but way deeper than I expected for a "South Park RPG." Smart choice on them bringing it over to PS4 before the new game.

I never played this because it came out at a time that I was playing like three other games at the same time, and I kinda hate South Park...but it's an Obsidian-developed RPG, so in the end, I'm getting this.

SxP

Never bought the game on PS3 because I was convinced it was gonna come out on PS4. Resigned myself with being wrong and just playing the sequel. But I guess Ubisoft just couldn't refrain from jumping on the remaster train.

Jonbo298

How are they going to "remaster" this for PS4? It already has the South Park style perfectly. Resolution increase doesn't count for me.

RedStep

Interesting. Thankfully I got the 360 BC version for like $5 which makes it less tempting... this isn't a game that would/needs to look better on modern consoles. That said, if it had extra content....

Top Bottom