• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN JUNE part 2 sale 160+ items - mostly EA titles and more

50% off or more and it shall be mine.

It's 50% off, additional 10% with Plus :)

Updating with deals I find (only listing plus prices because laziness). Smells like Big in Japan sale to me

Ray Gigant Vita 11,99€ (60% off)
DARIUSBURST Vita 15,99€ (60% off)
DARIUSBURST PS4 18,99€ (60% off)
Earth Defense Force 2 Vita 11,99€ (65% off)
Earth Defense force 4.1 PS4 19,99€ (50% off)
Persona 4 Golden 5,99€ (40% off)
Neptunia Rebirth 2 Vita 3,19€ (89% off)
Megadimension Neptunia PS4 23,99 (60% off)
Trillion God of Destruction Vita 7,99€ (80% off)
Steins;Gate Vita 8,99€ (70% off)
Steins;Gate PS3 9,49€ (62% off)
Digimon PS4 19,99€
Digimon Vita 19,99€
Trails of Cold Steel Vita 19,99€
Trails of Cold Steel PS3 19,99€
Akiba's Trip PS4 14,99€
Danganronpa Vita 9,99€
Danganronpa 2 Vita 12,99€
Demon Gaze Vita 6,99€
Dungeon Travelers 2 Vita 19,99€
Lost Dimension PS3/Vita 9,99€
Persona 4 Dancing All Night Vita 12,99€
Ys Celceta Vita 9,99€
Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 14,99€

data

Demon's Gaze or Ray Gigant? Never played a DRPG before except for the EO demo.

nvm, I don't have PS+ and ray gigant is €15 w/o PS+

oggob

AU here, Ray Gigant sale price is live for me already... AU$18.45...

DARIUSBURST also...

PS Prices are not yet updated though...

So bishop89 might fly through here soon enough...

Bishop89

AU here, Ray Gigant sale price is live for me already... AU$18.45...

DARIUSBURST also...

PS Prices are not yet updated though...

So bishop89 might fly through here soon enough...
I'm pounding that F5 button lol

I'll create a new thread once I can get the full list

Also for what it's worth, it does look like a Japanese sale. And from some of the titles I can see, I think a lot of you are going to be happy :)

Jimrpg

It's 50% off, additional 10% with Plus :)

Updating with deals I find (only listing plus prices because laziness). Smells like Big in Japan sale to me

Ray Gigant Vita 11,99€ (60% off)
DARIUSBURST Vita 15,99€ (60% off)
DARIUSBURST PS4 18,99€ (60% off)
Earth Defense Force 2 Vita 11,99€ (65% off)
Earth Defense force 4.1 PS4 19,99€ (50% off)
Persona 4 Golden 5,99€ (40% off)
Neptunia Rebirth 2 Vita 3,19€ (89% off)
Megadimension Neptunia PS4 23,99 (60% off)
Trillion God of Destruction Vita 7,99€ (80% off)
Steins;Gate Vita 8,99€ (70% off)
Steins;Gate PS3 9,49€ (62% off)
Digimon PS4 19,99€
Digimon Vita 19,99€
Trails of Cold Steel Vita 19,99€
Trails of Cold Steel PS3 19,99€
Akiba's Trip PS4 14,99€
Danganronpa Vita 9,99€
Danganronpa 2 Vita 12,99€
Demon Gaze Vita 6,99€
Dungeon Travelers 2 Vita 19,99€
Lost Dimension PS3/Vita 9,99€
Persona 4 Dancing All Night Vita 12,99€
Ys Celceta Vita 9,99€
Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 14,99€

Welp... i guess Demon Gaze is mine then.

I'm not the biggest fan of Persona 4 Golden - but that is a no brainer price!

Neptunia Rebirth 2 is only 40% off non PS Plus members... AU$9.95

kanuuna

Can anyone speak to the quality of the Mass Effect games on PS3? I played through the trilogy on 360 originally, but I shelved that console a long time ago. The missing pieces (all DLC for 2 and 3, and Mass Effect 1 - ME2 and ME3 I got as part of PS+) would run me 22,15€ - which I guess is cheap. Are they any good for revisiting the series? PC versions have really poor controller support as I recall and DLC probably isn't as cheap.

Can anyone speak to the quality of the Mass Effect games on PS3? I played through the trilogy on 360 originally, but I shelved that console a long time ago. The missing pieces (all DLC for 2 and 3, and Mass Effect 1 - ME2 and ME3 I got as part of PS+) would run me 22,15€ - which I guess is cheap. Are they any good for revisiting the series? PC versions have really poor controller support as I recall and DLC probably isn't as cheap.

If I remember correctly, the first game was pretty thoroughly improved, 2 was ported over using ME3's engine, so mostly looks and runs a bit better, but has longer load times, and 3 is ever so slightly poorer than the 360 version but still perfectly playable.

So swings and roundabouts, definitely worth a purchase if you've not played them before, although I personally would recommend skipping 3 apart from the citadel dlc and making up your own ending in your head instead.

kanuuna

If I remember correctly, the first game was pretty thoroughly improved, 2 was ported over using ME3's engine, so mostly looks and runs a bit better, but has longer load times, and 3 is ever so slightly poorer than the 360 version but still perfectly playable.

So swings and roundabouts, definitely worth a purchase if you've not played them before, although I personally would recommend skipping 3 apart from the citadel dlc and making up your own ending in your head instead.

I played through 1 and 2 twice on 360 (second time with most of the DLC, missed that whatever Stealthy lady party member one was) and 3 just once (didn't touch any of the DLC). I take it you weren't very fond of the DLC for 3, or did you just ignore it all together? I wasn't that big of a fan of the ME3 either, but I was wondering if it'd be worth a shot with all of the DLC. I recall hearing things about Citadel myself, but that thing just seemed like the most on the nose fan service piece of DLC (though I would happily be proven wrong about this one).

I can't believe they still haven't bundled all that shit into one package on the PC though. If the game had proper 21:9 support too (not that big of an ask really), I'd probably pick up that version.

Top Bottom