• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #932 scans

Teasel

bogg said:
Siren DS looks interesting. Anyone knows what's it about?
it's a remake of this awesome game
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115722
and i'm sick of people using Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon as an example,sure they both plays like a roguelike (which is the base of all the mysterious dungeon games) but shiren put a lot more emphasis on loot,has different enemies that actualy means something other than "it's a different type/it's more strong" and most important thing ,it's 10.000 times more hard than Pokemon Mysterious Dungeons
if you really want to get a taste of the game you could get Torneko The Last Hope for PSX or the fan translated rom of the original (though i think the original is better)
(oh and here is a trailer for the game
http://gamershell.com/download_15633.shtml)

Wow, even in scans Pokemon Battle Revolution looks great.

Ridge Racer Seven looks great, hope it's better than Ridge Racer Six, which was pretty disappointing to me.

Is TC:SE in this issue? If so, show me now or die a horrible death.

Fady K

Matix said:
FAMITSU #932: New (?) Scores:

Honoo no Takkyubin (PS2, Success): 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
Tenchi no Mon 2: Busouden (PSP, Sony): 7 / 7 / 7 / 8 - (29/40)
Gift: Prism (PS2, Sweet): 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
Captain Tsubasa (PS2, Bandai Namco): 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
Gekitou! Custom Robo (NDS, Nintendo): 8 / 8 / 7 / 8 - (31/40)
Oto o Tsunagou! Gunpey Reverse (NDS, Bandai Namco): 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (31/30)

So the second Tenchi no Mon game is better than the first :D
And I cant believe we finally get a Tsubasa game, and it gets this score.

TheTrin said:
Gunpey Reverse gets all 8's, but still gets BETTER than perfect! There need to be more games that break my brain like that.

:lol :lol

shangius

Can anyone translate what the "Wi-Fi" functionality in Shiren DS will be exactly? In the trailer it looks a bit like the rescue mechanism in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

jesusraz

Monsieur Ram, any chance we could get a look at the General Knowledge Training scans, please? And if there's info to go along with it, that would be 'spiffy' :)

neo2046

Dragon Shadow Spell PS2
Sangokushi Taisen DS
Dragon Quest Monsters -Joker DS

Keroro Gunzou 2 DS
DS Gunpey / DS Custom Robo Review

Bebpo said:
Tales of Harmonia?
We just have this...
rtg.JPG

or do we? :)
tohxb9.png

Its fake, I couldn't resist xD
Its Inomata artwork for a novel (Alexion Saga)

But that just means that pic is fake, the game could be true :/

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
We just have this...
rtg.JPG

or do we? :)
tohxb9.png

But that just means that pic is fake, the game could be true :/

so ... we don't know if Tales of Harmonia is actually real? I thought it was confirmed to be on PS2 with his artwork...?

FateBreaker said:
so ... we don't know if Tales of Harmonia is actually real? I thought it was confirmed to be on PS2 with his artwork...?
Not confirmed at all. The rumor is that its ToH PS2 with Inomata artwork yes, shown in next Jump. We'll see about that.

The pic that appeared with the rumor (but I don't know if it comes from the same user that posted the text rumor, maybe it was some other 2ch user) is totally fake.

You can see the novel here:
http://www.hobbyjapan.co.jp/hjbunko/hjbunko
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y69/fepanda/tonw.jpg

Btw, Dragon Shadow Spell looks all kinds of awesome, I'm going KILLING MODE if I don't see a US publisher picking it up....this goes for NIS, Atlus, XSEED and such. Beware.

FateBreaker said:

Namco trademarked the name a looon time ago (last year), but they've said absolutely nothing about it. So just disregard anything you'v heard about it lately.

Saoh

i hope Trauma Center sells a shit load of copies. i know its going to be sexcellent!

and i feel down every time i see pangya with no online :(:(:(:( delay it tecmo, delaaaayyy iittt... plz.. for online :'(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
trauma center looks excellent, I hope it sells a lot. Atlus deserves a smash hit.

jesusraz

Moor-Angol said:
at the moment it doesn't have so much hype, based on amazon.jp chart

Shame that, but who knows, word of mouth could carry it well enough up to and during the holiday period...

Top Bottom