• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - E3 Screenshots

Some new, super fucking sexy screenies (JPEGs but sexy nonetheless) from E3 (some snow action). My veins call out for this game.

Ck7G9LyWYAADWwn.jpg:orig

Ck7G9cLWgAEOE1-.jpg:orig

Ck7G9btWEAESH-0.jpg:orig

2rokpi.jpg

1i3kdf.jpg

ClK3RSFWYAAFS7B.jpg:orig

ClK3RouWMAAxpBN.jpg:orig

ClK3RkfWYAARyPq.jpg:orig

ClK3RqNWgAA74oo.jpg:orig

ClFCL8fWgAAc0-Y.jpg:orig

ClFCL_cWIAACb4o.jpg:orig

ClFCL8yWAAERQcC.jpg:orig

ClFCL4eWkAA97Zf.jpg:orig

TPOOXpG.jpg

fahMABx.jpg

myuZo0T.jpg

TtwBpak.jpg

cyZgrtZ.jpg

3H4ETc2.jpg

D4DvB8h.jpg

xCtE4PC.jpg

The game looks insanely good. Really like the aesthetic.

My only gripe is I wish it looked as vibrant in its palette as some of the artwork, but it looks really damn good nonetheless so it's not much of a complaint.

horizon-zero-dawn-646x325.jpg

As I look at the actual game more, it is likely that I'll come to enjoy that execution of it better anyway.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I wonder how much diversity this game will have with the robots, if there will be a select few which are repeat or quite a few in variety?

silva1991

The game looks insanely good. Really like the aesthetic.

My only gripe is I wish i looked as vibrant in its palette as some of the artwork, but it looks really damn good nonetheless so it's not much of a complaint.

horizon-zero-dawn-646x325.jpg

I agree

though the colors in one of the gifs one scene(jungle area?) kinda looked like that artwork

l46CgAFbiQSG60gSc.gif

usp84

I hope these locations are all part of the open world and not just some places you visit for a mission

Beautiful game

Jack cw

Game of the show two years back to back. I really wish for GG that they get the writing for the story right. Amazing to see them from Killzone to achieving this.

MC looks a little crossed eye, it's so damn distracting.

Looks incredible otherwise. That's easily the best IQ we've seen to date. So much better than Second Son/First Light.

Roo

Such a beautiful game.
It wasn't on my radar at all until I saw the gameplay from Sony's conference.
Now I'll probably get it day one.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I wonder how much diversity this game will have with the robots, if there will be a select few which are repeat or quite a few in variety?

So far, off the top of my head we've seen:

Thundermaws, the Robot T Rexes
The Satellite headed Giraffe looking robots
The Watchers, the little raptor ones
The robo crocodile
The giant bird
The bull
The Boar
The Sabertooth Tiger
The ancient scorpion bot
The Crab/Turtle bots from the latest live demo

hopefully they don't spoil all the mech animals

They've said that they believe mystery is a key part to games and something missing in a lot of games today. I remember one of the producers of Horizon didn't like that Bethesda actually showed the nuke go off during the reveal of FO4.

DJIzana

Hope the next time we see Horizon (if we see it before it releases... I know they don't like showing that game much), they show off exploration more. Saw some cool vistas etc.

silva1991

The final boss is gonna be a giant dragon mech

I can feel it.

I want this to be good so bad. Please don't disappoint me, GG!

will you be satisfied if it ended up like Dragon's dogma where the story is mediocre, but everything gameplay related is fun like combat, monster hunting and exploring?

Top Bottom