• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NA) June PSN Flash Sale Incoming 6/24-6/27 - Telltale Games, Mad Max, more

Are you sure? I only played the PS4 version, but PSNProfiles is showing my plat counts for both PS4/PS3.

xTqykkf.jpg

fajjcVh.png

You either played a PS4 Disc copy, a PS3 disc copy or PS3 digital copy. The PS4 digital copy is a separate list from the other three.

daevv

I'm hoping for Shovel Knight to go cheap to buy it a third time. Also want to play Terraria on PS4 so I'm in to re-buy that if the price is right. To cap off my re-buying I'd like to see Shadow Complex Remastered get a sale. :)

I would most definitely bite on a Mad Max sale, thank god I saved the $60 PSN I bought incase of a sale. I was just about ready to buy Grand Kingdom but that can wait. Hopefully The Witness goes on sale too, that would definitely be something to jump on.

AudioEppa

Flash sales are becoming PSN's best feature, if you have money, which I don't 😭 lol

I wish the sale would last a little longer, like a week or two.

PS4 Disc. So how many Plats can you actually get? From the earlier post I thought you can get 4 total.
Nah, nah. Two plats.

One plat for PS4 disc, PS3 disc and PS3 digital, and a separate plat for PS4 digital.

Edit: maybe a Vita plat someday if that ever sees a release.

Mollymauk

Flash Sales have done a tremendous job competing with the used game market. I can't remember the last used game I bought. I went in a Game Stop the other day and laughed at their ridiculous prices.

And it feels good knowing my money is going to the creators.

netguy503

Wait how many plats can you get from Tales From The borderlands? Do the retail releases have separate trophy lists? I thought it was just two plats (one on PS4, one PS3 regardless if digital or not)? If I can get another plat off the retail, I'm doing it again. Amazing game.

Wait how many plats can you get from Tales From The borderlands? Do the retail releases have separate trophy lists? I thought it was just two plats (one on PS4, one PS3 regardless if digital or not)? If I can get another plat off the retail, I'm doing it again. Amazing game.
Two plats.

One for PS4 digital, and a separate plat for the PS3/4 retail copies and PS3 digital.

Fonz72

Flash Sales have done a tremendous job competing with the used game market. I can't remember the last used game I bought. I went in a Game Stop the other day and laughed at their ridiculous prices.

And it feels good knowing my money is going to the creators.

I'm in the same boat. Got a Gamestop gift card for Christmas and just recently found something to buy (Legacy of the Void collector's edition clearanced.)

Flash sales have also caused me to upgrade to a 2tb harddrive.

RDreamer

Funny how I'm already seeing ads for this around the internet yet the deal isn't even live and the links from the ads go nowhere.

topplehat

I think there is a pattern to the flash sales, it's like once a month towards the end.

Gotta clear inventory for next month's stock.

tebunker

Banned
I think there is a pattern to the flash sales, it's like once a month towards the end.

Gotta clear inventory for next month's stock.

Yes it is usually the 3rd Friday of the month after the monthly switch, like clockwork.

So you know how Plus games drop on the first Tuesday? Start counting with the Friday of that week.

So for June that was 6/10/2016

Ebay is doing a promotion where you get 15 dollars off 75 with a promo code: CSUMMERFUN2016

Just order some PSN digital gift cards. I had to do two 20 dollar codes and one 50 but whatever. I still saved 15 bucks.

antitrop

Mad Max is worth it for a cheap price. It gets incredibly repetitive after just a few hours, but there's some stuff worth seeing at least once.

Clipse

Ebay is doing a promotion where you get 15 dollars off 75 with a promo code: CSUMMERFUN2016

Just order some PSN digital gift cards. I had to do two 20 dollar codes and one 50 but whatever. I still saved 15 bucks.
Thanks for the heads up! Had no idea this promo was going on.

tebunker

Banned
Thanks for the heads up! Had no idea this promo was going on.
Or if you have a BB close by, not sure if they are doing it on their website, but by $75 in BB credit on Ebay for $60 and then take that $75 in credit and buy $80 in PSN credit for $72 of your $75 in BB credit, or effectively $80 in PsN for $60 cash, so about 25% off

And you can do whatever math you need, PSN comes in 10,20,50,100 but you have to buy two cards to get an effective 10% total off. You can also mix and match PSN and Steam etc.

oSoLucky

I've been getting more mileage out of PSN sales than Steam sales lately. Some games are still laughably priced(Battlefront season pass refusing to go below $50) but there have been a lot of good games at <$12. Hoping for something soon on The Witness and Dying Light.

Top Bottom