• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satellite Reign (PC) patched with 4-player co-op

epmode

screenshot.satellite-reign.1920x1080.2015-08-28.59.jpg

Satellite Reign, a spiritual successor to the old Syndicate games, was just patched with a free co-op mode for up to four players. This happened even though they didn't reach the Kickstarter stretch goal for co-op. All in all, it's one of the more successful crowdfunded projects.

It's currently 50% off at Steam.

To anyone that played closer to launch and had performance issues, Satellite Reign was upgraded to Unity 5 a few months back and it now runs a lot better.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
Satellite Reign, a spiritual successor to the old Syndicate games, was just patched with a free co-op mode for up to four players. This happened even though they didn't reach the Kickstarter stretch goal for co-op. All in all, it's one of the more successful crowdfunded projects.

It's currently 50% off at Steam.

To anyone that played closer to launch and had performance issues, Satellite Reign was upgraded to Unity 5 a few months back and it now runs a lot better.

true and true - and I think the co-op would make the whole open city design shine better. Felt like a lot of wasted potential in SP.

Nordicus

Aah, neat. My friend and I put our early co-op beta playthrough on hold because of the bug that makes the game look like no units are moving for the server joiner's side.

From that update it sounds like that's been fixed

SJRB

Gold Member
This game is really dope. Looks amazing, great soundtrack, neat gameplay with plenty cool ideas.

Llyranor

PSA: ATTENTION This game is region-locked because it uses the Unity servers, so I can't even play this with my buddy who I bought the game to play it coop with.

spineduke

Unconfirmed Member
PSA: ATTENTION This game is region-locked because it uses the Unity servers, so I can't even play this with my buddy who I bought the game to play it coop with.

from the devs:

'Currently, games hosted in other regions don't seem to be showing up in the server browser—however games hosted by overseas Steam friends should be visible if you change the filtering to 'Friends.'

Top Bottom