• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Go |OT 2| Servers...gotta crash 'em all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umi88

Gotta hate that pokeball glitch.. lost a dodrio, an omanyte and a nidoqueen to it :(

edit: Also the 3 footprints thingy :/

PSFan

I can login to my Google account fine, but my PTC account is shot. I'm pissed because my PTC is my main account, and I can't play. So yeah.

Most of the time, my PTC issues have been due to my connection. It will work on 4G but not wifi and vice versa. And toggling wifi on or off usually gets me logged in.

I'm curious though, how many of the PTC users having trouble are in regions where the game hasn't been released yet. Maybe that can have something to do with it, like Niantic is blocking people who sideload the app.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Gotta hate that pokeball glitch.. lost a dodrio, an omanyte and a nidoqueen to it :(

edit: Also the 3 footprints thingy :/
If you mean where the game just freezes, this only happens on the last throw and you'd have either captured it or it would have ran away

In this case those three ran away :(

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If you mean where the game just freezes, this only happens on the last throw and you'd have either captured it or it would have ran away

In this case those three ran away :(

I'm not sure that's true. I agree that there's a chance you captured it but sometimes when I reload the game the Pokemon is still there like I ran away myself. If the Pokemon ran away I don't think it would appear any more.

snag

I have an iphone 5 and a google nexus 7 tablet. On iphone it takes multiple tries to log in, pokeball freeze happens more often etc. Maybe because it's older hardware (but not much older) but the game seems much more unstable on iOS.

lt519

Had some great times last night, this games popularity is crazy. Starting to feel the grind now but that's OK.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't even log in with my Google account right now (UK). Dem servers dead.

Lucumo

No way am I supporting Team Mystic.

Lmao yeah im gonna add them in right now, are there ones for the other teams? I can whip those up real quick.

There is also this which is the current official one. The colours are worse though and some fanart has used the "old" design (same with what I have).

rsz_1h8qnfqetukh2kxjlf.png

btw: You should have added, what each team says about themselves.

Most of the time, my PTC issues have been due to my connection. It will work on 4G but not wifi and vice versa. And toggling wifi on or off usually gets me logged in.

wow that actually works, not sure why since it doesnt make much sense but thanks a lot lol

I hope they can release an update which makes AR mode possible on non-gyroscope devices too.

I was thinking about that this morning. Why can't it be possible to just overlay the pokemon on the camera screen and not bother with it going off the screen if you turn around? It's something at least.

scotcheggz

Does anyone have the egg image to hand with the possible mons from each egg? I saw it in the other thread, but I can't for the life of me find it now...

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If anyone could get the Instinct logo in the top right corner of my avatar I'd appreciate it. Tried myself with Gimp but I'm trash with that application.

EL CUCO

Getting tired of having regular ass mons escaping my Pokéballs all the time. Using 3 or 4 balls for a Rattata FeelsBadMan

Ohh are we repping teams on avi's? Could I get a Team Instinct plz? :D

beanman25

Neat story. I go to visit my mom at the cemetery each week, and it turns out the statue right next to her site is also a gym. so I captured the gym in her honor!

Chaos17

I have an iphone 5 and a google nexus 7 tablet. On iphone it takes multiple tries to log in, pokeball freeze happens more often etc. Maybe because it's older hardware (but not much older) but the game seems much more unstable on iOS.

The servers will be unstable for a few days because of the 26 countries launch that happened at once yesterday.

Pachimari

What is this. So I choose to use incest and the servers crap out on me. Just like yesterday. Waste of my money. Robbers. Lol.

ViciousDS

Banned
Rustling leaves mean nothing. The leaves aren't even in the same spot as the standard Pokemon spawn spots.

after circling my neighborhood last night and getting a Porygon, Hitmonlee and charmander within 10km. Those leaves are spawn points....pokemon are not there currently but eventually in the next 10-30 minutes there will be something there.

With how unstable these servers are right now, some of you guys risking your items that you bought with real money is beyond me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom