• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

_Alkaline_
(10-19-2006, 11:41 AM)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/System-3-Ten...8&s=videogames

http://www.amazon.co.uk/System-3-Lea...8&s=videogames

Tennis Masters and Leaderboard Golf apparently, by System 3.

No doubt one of many tennis and golf games games to come to the system.
Last edited by _Alkaline_; 10-19-2006 at 11:45 AM.
AniHawk
Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.
(10-19-2006, 11:42 AM)
well, except for Virtua Tennis 3 that is.
medrew
(10-19-2006, 11:42 AM)
And Leaderboard Golf.

I can hardly contain my excitement.
PkunkFury
(10-19-2006, 11:43 AM)
I expect a game just like Wii Tennis but that allows you to control the character's position with the analog stick to be available very soon. I also expect this game to be awesome
DefectiveReject
Banned
(10-19-2006, 11:43 AM)
24.99? Budget title?
medrew
(10-19-2006, 11:44 AM)
Gottlieb Pinball Classics (System 3)
Impossible Mission (System 3) (VC)
Leaderboard Golf (System 3)
Puzzle Balls (System 3)
Super Fruit Fall (System 3)
Tennis Masters (System 3)

The new Phoenix?
Smiles and Cries
To hell with Bono,
here's a worthy cause.
(10-19-2006, 11:46 AM)
who is system 3?
Rocked
(10-19-2006, 11:47 AM)

Originally Posted by medrew

Puzzle Balls (System 3)

The new Phoenix?

Have we actually seen shots of any of these games? I wonder if they're proper sequels or what...

Last Ninja was amazing!
_Alkaline_
(10-19-2006, 11:47 AM)

Originally Posted by AniHawk

well, except for Virtua Tennis 3 that is.

I'm still confused about this one. Why didn't SEGA realise how well that game would see on Wii?

Instead of just being a solid game on PS3/360 that gets decent sales, it would be a huge game for Wii all because of the motion sensing. People who own a Wii would be seriously interested in it.

I'm still flabbergasted.
_Alkaline_
(10-19-2006, 11:48 AM)

Originally Posted by medrew

Puzzle Balls (System 3)

The new Phoenix?

I said wow.

3rd party support it good, but it seems to me like a bunch of budget titles. Let's hope they're quality budget titles then.
Chris Remo
(10-19-2006, 11:48 AM)

Originally Posted by Rocked

Have we actually seen shots of any of these games? I wonder if they're proper sequels or what...

Last Ninja was amazing!

Aren't they just ports?
Pureauthor
(10-19-2006, 11:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Alkaliine

I'm still confused about this one. Why didn't SEGA realise how well that game would see on Wii?

Instead of just being a solid game on PS3/360 that gets decent sales, it would be a huge game for Wii all because of the motion sensing. People who own a Wii would be seriously interested in it.

I'm still flabbergasted.

It's Sega.
Polari
(10-19-2006, 11:50 AM)

I'm still flabbergasted.

You should've stopped typing after you got to "SEGA". It's SEGA. The company that repeatedly runs head-first into the same brick wall.
Striek
Wow.

Wii is starting to distinguish itself, its the machine getting PSP ports by the bucketload.
DefectiveReject
Banned
I think its cool. One of the things that Ps2 did well was have games of every type and genre good and bad.
So if Wii can do that. That's good
Rocked
(10-19-2006, 12:23 PM)

Originally Posted by DefectiveReject

I think its cool. One of the things that Ps2 did well was have games of every type and genre good and bad.
So if Wii can do that. That's good

Agreed. :) Wii looks to be getting the quirky PS2 type budget software in Europe and some of those games are actually pretty good. Most people haven't heard of this PS2 budget game I came across, but it's one of my favourites:

DeathbyVolcano
Banned
(10-19-2006, 12:44 PM)
I wonder if Nintendo will ever get Mario Tennis for the Wii...I'm concerned they'll opt NOT to since Wii Tennis is their big one now.
Infernal Monkey
(10-19-2006, 12:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Chris Remo

Aren't they just ports?

Yep. Never heard of 'Puzzle Balls', but the others were all PAL PS2 budget games quite a while ago. Like, REAL budget titles..

dose
(10-19-2006, 02:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Infernal Monkey

Yep. Never heard of 'Puzzle Balls', but the others were all PAL PS2 budget games quite a while ago. Like, REAL budget titles..

Hey, Fruitfall is a great little game. Admittedly the gfx aren't up to much, but it's fun.
medrew
(10-19-2006, 02:30 PM)
oh goddamnit, I knew there had to be a relationship with Phoenix. Must use the same developers.
citrus lump
Banned
(10-19-2006, 02:36 PM)
Wii needs a super realistic golf game. It'd be cool if the Wiimote was sensitive enough to detect slices, hooks and general suckage. Maybe it could tutor me :P
Lee N
Membre
(10-19-2006, 02:41 PM)

Originally Posted by citrus lump

Maybe it could tutor me :P

Golf Training!
Bearillusion
Banned
(10-19-2006, 02:42 PM)

Originally Posted by Rocked

Agreed. :) Wii looks to be getting the quirky PS2 type budget software in Europe and some of those games are actually pretty good. Most people haven't heard of this PS2 budget game I came across, but it's one of my favourites:

What's it about? Do you have any in game pics?
Branduil
(10-19-2006, 02:43 PM)

I'm still flabbergasted.

santouras
(10-19-2006, 02:48 PM)

Originally Posted by PkunkFury

I expect a game just like Wii Tennis but that allows you to control the character's position with the analog stick to be available very soon. I also expect this game to be awesome

I desperately want a game like this. I love tennis games, and whilst wii tennis will be a nice distraction, its all going to be at a game where you can control the character and swing the raquet. Either Virtua Tennis or Top Spin plz! Online as well, I'd never leave my room.
citrus lump
Banned
(10-19-2006, 02:51 PM)

Originally Posted by A_Lee_N

Golf Training!

I'd buy it. Something like this could be a sales monster. Get on it Nintendo!!