• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV - 50 min video

Vire

Cool, awful fps, poor image quality, no changes to combat and still bad voice acting. God this game is depressing.

I feel like voice acting in games has really improved over the last few years, so when I hear VO like this, I cringe. It's going to be tough to play a 50 hour game while listening to this cast.

Skipped around a bit but seems pretty good. FPS isn't perfect (seems like some dips here and there) but theres still months of optimization left.

New outfits
oBsd5Hr.png

Logash

Hey it doesn't look like it's running bad at all. If it runs even better because of the delay plus Neo then im totally in... Who am I kidding, I was always in :p

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
At the 9 minute mark and this is one of the most strangely paced introductions i've seen to a game in recent memory. Good to see confirmation that we can take those stupid jackets off and give Gladios a tank top.

Cidney's english VA is killing me T_T

And I don't mean that lightly, as I actually have an excessively high tolerance for cringey fake accents.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
IT IS GAMESCOME DUDE. GIVE ME THE GERMAN VOICES.

Englisch fucking sucks. Bad.

lmao and you think the german dub will be better?

I will for sure play this with JP voices, english sounds beyond awful.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Some technical issues aside, it looks good... but I don't know if this is what I want from a Final Fantasy game. I think I'll wait until it's released to make any purchase decisions.

Top Bottom