• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can someone help me out with Mass Effect 1 controller mod?

Alexm92

So I just finished downloading Mass Effect on PC and I went to Nexus to download the Controller mod and the site is down. Was really hoping to get to play it before tomorrow since I'll be busy and won't get the chance to play it then.

If somebody could do me a solid and upload the mod if they have it there, I'd be really grateful. I have a spare Saints Row 2 Steam key to offer to whoever uploads it.

Big Nikus

OP, is it the first time you're playing Mass Effect ?
If so, I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm playing it for the fourth or fifth time right now (first time on PC). I suggest you install the MEUITM mod so that the game will look a bit better. And a fine fellow also helped me set a better antialiasing in the Community thread, here : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208259314&postcount=11830
You need a good rig for this though. If you don't want to bother, I think the game still looks okay as it is, except for some aliasing maybe.

And if you still want to give away your Saints Row 2 key, I'll gladly take it :p
I mean, SR2 is the best ship in Mass Effect, that must be a sign.

Alexm92

aint saints row 2 pc one of the worst pc ports ever made? no thanks

I dont know, I just got it in a humble bundle but I played on console before so didnt redeem it.

OP, is it the first time you're playing Mass Effect ?
If so, I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm playing it for the fourth or fifth time right now (first time on PC). I suggest you install the MEUITM mod so that the game will look a bit better. And a fine fellow also helped me set a better antialiasing in the Community thread, here : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208259314&postcount=11830
You need a good rig for this though. If you don't want to bother, I think the game still looks okay as it is, except for some aliasing maybe.

And if you still want to give away your Saints Row 2 key, I'll gladly take it :p
I mean, SR2 is the best ship in Mass Effect, that must be a sign.

Yea it's my first time, looking forward to playing it and then 2 afterwards. I am downloading MEUITM right now but my internet speed is shit so it's taking ages :( I will definitely check out that anti aliasing method, thanks a lot.

Lol it must be a sign. You can have the key no problem, check your pms dude

Big Nikus

Awesome, thanks :)
I've been wanting to play it for a long time (and according to the Steam reviews, it doesn't seem too bad).

Drop by the ME community thread if you've got questions about the antialiasing method, or about the first game in general. Some aspects are clunky compared to the sequels, but the first one is mandatory to fully enjoy those. Anyway, the trilogy is an amazing experience, you're in for a treat if you can get past some of the mechanics in the first game (he's got an amazing atmosphere to balance things out).

Top Bottom