• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Shantae is out this month, eh? Nice.

Nope. Just got delayed 6 weeks.

Update on Release Date
First things first – we are going to have to adjust our Target Release Date, moving it back from our 9/27 Target Release date by about 6 weeks, give or take. We know this will disappoint some of you, but we feel that it’s necessary to take that extra time for bug fixing and adding additional polish. We know you want the final product to be excellent and so do we! Thanks for your patience and support as we approach the finish line!

So I realised even though some of the Sierra games aren't available on my country's Steam shop, the Humble Bundle codes will still work. That's good! Forces me to go $15 though as I have no idea when I'd be able to get King's Quest Collection again otherwise haha.

Nope. Just got delayed 6 weeks.

Update on Release Date
First things first – we are going to have to adjust our Target Release Date, moving it back from our 9/27 Target Release date by about 6 weeks, give or take. We know this will disappoint some of you, but we feel that it’s necessary to take that extra time for bug fixing and adding additional polish. We know you want the final product to be excellent and so do we! Thanks for your patience and support as we approach the finish line!

*Checks email*

So it is.

fallout

It is already sorted by date by default. What you just did was reverse it so it's showing you the stuff tagged as furthest away (because they probably all chose some random future placeholder date).
Haha, well shit. That was dumb of me. I think I assumed that the initial sorting was just some selection of highlighted upcoming games that might not have necessarily been coming out in September.

I was very bored by that game.

image.php

Kifimbo

Like last month, here are the sales of higher-profile games released in August in a few subjective categories. I also looked again at the late July releases. Let me know if I forgot some games.

Great/Good
No Man's Sky - 761,674 ±22,696
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 279,505 ±13,759
This Is the Police - 80,568 ±7,389
ABZU - 69,033 ±6,840
Batman - The Telltale Series - 53,594 ±6,027
F1 2016 - 53,062 ±5,997

Decent
Obduction - 27,684 ±4,331
Worms W.M.D - 28,217 ±4,373
Grow Up - 20,941 ±3,767

Bad/Bomba
Ray Gigant - 4,259 ±1,699
Valley - 2,307 ±1,250
Little King's Story - 1,420 ±981

May be too early to tell
Of Kings And Men - 18,634 ±3,554
GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst - 16,504 ±3,344
N++ - 12,245 ±2,881
Mugen Souls Z - 1,597 ±1,040

Late July releases

Headlander - 5,679 ± 1,962
Phantom Brave - 10,115 ± 2,618
Ghost of a Tale - 9,228 ± 2,501
Quadrilateral Cowboy - 10,115 ± 2,618
Kingdom Rush Frontiers - 18,811 ± 3,570
Riptide GP: Renegade - 805 ± 908
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - 4,437 ± 1,734
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 - 4,792 ± 1,802

Wow, no games of the month for this month's thread?

Forza Horizon 3 and ReCore are gonna be out this month, right? But they're not on Steam..

How about the Football (Soccer) games? Quantum Break Steam version is also out this month.

Like last month, here are the sales of higher-profile games released in August in a few subjective categories. I also looked again at the late July releases. Let me know if I forgot some games.

Great/Good
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 279,505 ±13,759

is this number only games bought directly on steam, or does it track owners in general? (like including gmg or cd keys from physical copies etc.)

280k just on steam sounds great.

I can independently confirm that Adnor is now the coolest in this thread.
Based CDPR had made the OST of Heart of Stone and Blood & Wine available on Steam!
Check your download folder, they come in mp3 and FLAC formats.

image.php

Oh awesome. TW3 has such a great soundtrack.

It is up on GOG too, in case anyone is wondering. Along with some other goodies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Does anyone know if Titan Quest Anniversary works with a touchscreen? I just got a new Surface clone and I'm thinking of playing it on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom