• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2pac is the greatist musician of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

makaveli

Banned
just listin 2

i aint mad at cha
life goes on
when thugs cry
unconditional love
never call you bitch again

and many others oh and those are all on youtube

i laugh at all the rebelsm who are so some dumbass people ive never even heard and act like there all underground or some dumb shit

Jado

Banned
i laugh at all the rebelsm who are so some dumbass people ive never even heard and act like there all underground or some dumb shit

yeah.. what?

For me personally, and the people I grew up with as teens, Tupac is our fave of all time. "So Many Tears" was like a theme song back in the day, and I still bump his stuff often.

At least I think I agree with you.. not really sure what your talking about.

John_B

makaveli said:
i aint mad at cha
life goes on
when thugs cry
unconditional love
never call you bitch again
Oh yes, how in 50 years from now people will still study the uttermost brilliance of the work that is the legacy of 2pac.

makaveli

Banned
RunWhiteBoyRun said:
For me personally, and the people I grew up with as teens, Tupac is our fave of all time. "So Many Tears" was like a theme song back in the day, and I still bump his stuff often.

At least I think I agree with you.. not really sure what your talking about.
i agree but why is it that everyone has the word white in there name around here

dasein

briefcasemanx said:
yeah, when he went into that amazing G# minor pentatonic solo my face exploded.

why are you constantly talking about explosions? Even your avatar has an explosion

Ronabo

I remember 'ol Tupac shaking his ass on stage doing the Humpty Dance. So no he ain't the greatest of much anything.

makaveli

Banned
Nameless said:
B.I.G., NAS, Jay, Em, Dre3k,Cube>Pac
pac servs up big jay z more like cray z em doesent have nearly as much street cred as pac cube he was in that dum children movie are we there yet

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
dasein said:
why are you constantly talking about explosions? Even your avatar has an explosion

never underestimate the power of people/places/things getting blowed up! I can't stop thinking about 12 mexicans in camo skydiving with bazookas explosioning the shit out of some crops or some wild animals or some shit, and the bazooka rounds also have spikes and pepper spray on them so they can hit for maximum damage. The 2nd time I thought about this my brain actually gushed out of my ears. Sorry dude!

makaveli said:
pac servs up big jay z more like cray z em doesent have nearly as much street cred as pac cube he was in that dum children movie are we there yet

Tupac used punctuation.. your making him cry in his Thug Mansion by your lack of punctuation.. fix it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Ronabo said:
I remember 'ol Tupac shaking his ass on stage doing the Humpty Dance. So no he ain't the greatest of much anything.

Where else was he gunna get his chance to do the hump?

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
greatest rapper? sure, whatever, go nuts.

greatest musician? seek counseling.

I used to think the same thing about ten years ago, then I got over his death. He jumped the shark once he started acting and thinking he was a gangsta.

dark_chris

Yes...
A great musician who talks about killing or beating people, or doing women or drugs. Yea, that seems to fit the category of greatest musician. -_-;; Better yet, he even qualifies higher for speaking irregular english called - "Ghetto".

I think it's appropriate to put this photo..
1152490265188-1.jpg

makaveli

Banned
Verboten said:
I used to think the same thing about ten years ago, then I got over his death. He jumped the shark once he started acting and thinking he was a gangsta.
what will you think 10 years from now

I was a fool then overcome with his passing, and now I am less so. Did you just discover his music or something? He's a rapist and you look up to him.

makaveli

Banned
Verboten said:
I was a fool then overcome with his passing, and now I am less so. Did you just discover his music or something? He's a rapist and you look up to him.
hes a rape victim and and he didnt rape the girl he was just in the room while the girl was getting raped and didnt do anything so he got jail time

2 pac is not a good rapper, hes a good poet
he has no flow at all...
Im a DJ that love to blend and 2pac was one of the worse to blend because
he was so off all the time.
2pac admits in his vh1 biography that hes not that good at rapping and was only trying to
open peoples eyes through his lyrics...

Heres a real list of rappers:
Jay-Z
Eminem
Nas
Big pun
50Cent
Lil wayne
T.i (money has turned him to a bitch though)
Noreaga
Rakim

But no 2pac

Jake.

some of you guys are insane. comparing ****ing EMINEM, lil wayne and 50 cent to tupac? jesus christ, i don't even like him that much but its like comparing a benz to a chevrolet (guess where this line is from and win my love).

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
Haters need to stfu. The only thing greater than 2pac is miami vice directors cut in HD. For reals.

kojacker

Jake XXX said:
some of you guys are insane. comparing ****ing EMINEM, lil wayne and 50 cent to tupac? jesus christ, i don't even like him that much but its like comparing a benz to a chevrolet (guess where this line is from and win my love).
It's still not as insane as comparing 2pac to a musician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom