• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect Andromeda Cinematic Trailer, gameplay reveal December 1st at TGA

LuuKyK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

Gameplay "reveal" at The Game Awards on December 1st.

Thanks to GameInformer we now know the main characters are twins called Scott and Sarah Ryder.

Also, synopsis from the Mass Effect website:

Take the role of the Pathfinder, leading humanity's search for a new home in this unexplored and unforgiving region of space. You'll chart your own course, navigating the Andromeda galaxy to unravel its mysteries, discover vivid alien worlds, and lead the charge to find the human race a new home among the stars. You'll be able to upgrade and customize your gameplay experience with a deep and flexible progression system, and lead your squad into action-packed combat using advanced weaponry, special abilities, and more than a few new tricks.

https://www.masseffect.com/news/n7-day-2016-trailer

Dinda

What happened to fem Ryder as the default?

I hope there is more than this trailer today. That would be ok as a first reveal trailer, not as a information blowout.

It's starting to get really annoying when they always hype us for new dates and than only show a few tidbits.

It was an alright trailer. I'm still really excited about it. I've got high hopes for this Mass Effect. I'm hoping it will be more of a return to glory for the franchise.

Mifec

Ok I need to REMAKE the main char.

Also typical Bioware baddy by the looks of it.

Will play, expecting a meh game like Inquisiton.

FeD.nL

What happened to fem Ryder as the default?

I hope there is more than this trailer today. That would be ok a s a first reveal trailer, not as a information blowout.

Probably the same department that came up with the #justWWIthings.

Looks pretty damn interesting though.

jacobeid

Banned
That's it for N7 day and this is supposed to come out in the Spring?

Pretty weak trailer. Really hope that we get more than that today.

_woLf

That trailer honestly was kinda disappointing

1. Most of it was very dark and hard to see much detail
2. Insane amount of BF4-esque electronic vomic sound effects (I get that it fits more with ME, but they went too far here imo)
3. Very little actual gameplay
4. I have no idea what the hell is going on in the trailer
5. That subtle delay to Spring
6. They said female Ryder would be the focus for marketing, but all we have seen so far is the pretty boy male Ryder. :/
7. How the hell does the antagonist know English? Magic space translators apply to their galaxy too?
8. "we're the aliens :OOOOO" is a seriously stupid marketing line

and this is coming from a massive (heh) fan of the franchise.

Top Bottom