• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video hidden in Watch Dogs 2 - New Ubisoft Sci-fi IP?

bombshell

Posted in Watch Dogs 2 full copies in the wild thread.

GUYS!! I just broke into UbiHQ and there's a trailer for a new game

Some context

This wasn't a main story mission, It was a (hidden?) side mission that opened up after I stumbled upon a guy on the phone who happened to be a Ubisoft employee talking about Assassins Creed Syndicate, Unity and "Osiris" leaks.

This is why I think this is a real game, why mention other real games only to then show a fake game made just for Watch Dogs?

(The building also had an Assassins creed movie poster on it)

If anyone wants to post a thread feel free.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Not much I can tell from it. Hoping to see more, but it was probably an error to leave that in game
There's another thing where
a Ubisoft developer complains about how their AC games are getting leaked, he specifically says Unity, Syndicate, and Osiris. Even more evidence for the Egypt setting.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think it actually makes a lot of sense for a huge publisher to try their hand at a game like No Man's Sky because interest was huge, and they actually have enough staff to deliver.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So for context this is part of a mission in Watch_Dogs 2
where you hack and leak a Ubisoft game
, so this may not be actually anything real unless Ubisoft wants to be incredibly meta with this.

TimmiT

, so this may not be actually anything real unless Ubisoft wants to be incredibly meta with this.

This would be a pretty cool way of revealing an unannounced game. Kinda hoping this is real, though I doubt that it is.

bombshell

I didn't know that was the context of the mission, that makes it sound like nothing real, maybe?

N° 2048

lol holy shit Watch Dogs 2 is my type of game. I loved the first and the second looks so much better with more color and style.

Exotoro

You have to hack into the ubisoft building for this? Seems unrealistic considering these usually happen on a plane.

I doubt it would be going for the whole procedurally generated universe thing. Looks like it just takes place in our solar system.

Ashtar

No mans tower /s
No lie I think far cry 4 is space ala destiny would go hard
But I think it's more likely to be an exploration game

Top Bottom