• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are we ever getting WipEout 4K?

Oh man, I'm DYING for any new remaster/port/whatever for the PS4. All this time I've been considering a PS3 just to play WipEout HD again.

Only the Vita version has been holding me off so far, somewhat.

Shock32

illK6U.gif

LMAO!

Seriously get hyped!

Curufinwe

I'll take any PS4 Wipeout, but I would love new tracks or tracks from 2097 and 3, rather than recycling the HD/Fury/2049 tracks yet again.

Gare d'Europa forever!

Shin-Ra

WipEout UHD Fury, with track maker would be amazing. They don't need to overcomplicate the track making stuff like ModNation racers.

bombshell

Is this a "new WipEout game" :), or a "there's one or more remasters on the way" :), or "ports are coming to PSN" :)?

He already posted about that some time ago. Read the posts Conduit linked on the first page. "A remastering of a few of them"

2048 is the best portable racing game EVER.

Was just playing this morning actually, game never ever gets old.

WIPEOUT VR IN MY DREAMS!
Yeah 2048 is the only WipeOut I've ever played, but it's fucking fantastic, full of content too if you buy the DLC. I'd love to have another one on PS4

wispsmoke

Neo Member
WipEout sold me a PSP and helped sell me on a PS3 and then a Vita. Superlative fucking game. Any new version or revival of Studio Liverpool would have me instantly hyped.

Game never disappointed.

missile

I was about making a thread titled...

"Dear SONY. FUCK U for not givin us the fukking aww WipEout for the PS4!"

tumblr_mzfbk5AQTG1qhpkklo2_500.gif

But than I was reading about shinobi602...

4btNR.gif

Top Bottom