• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warning sign from Nintendo

Roi

Warning images from the Japanese Wii manual!

65734.jpg

65735.jpg

65739.jpg

65740.jpg

65741.jpg

65744.jpg

65747.jpg

65748.jpg

65751.jpg

65752.jpg

65755.jpg

65757.jpg

65749.jpg

:lol
(please lock and rape me if old)

What's the deal with the bags?

Also, it's a shame I can't make my Wii luckier with a clover :(

(insert Okami/Clover studios comment here)

Krowley

lol!!

wtf at the one with the four leaf clover?

And i like the one were somebody is just pouring coke on their wii...

Do people really need a warning not to pour drink on their system or put plants into them?

Gio_CoD

Banned
I love that the snowman has a hat on. Nintendo goes the extra mile with its warning labels.

I'm also apparently going to have to stop taking my Wii on picnics with me.

borghe said:
can someone explain the "Please don't throw out your Wii." one?

The Wii isn't "burnable" garbage. So I guess if you were going to throw it away, you'd have to sort it differently/on a different day/in a different bag (I don't really know, I don't live in Japan)

jaypah

don't cover you Wii with a blanket if it's sick.
do bring it some chicken noodle soup.

and why would they use a clover of all possible things to stick into the vent holes?

and that kid eating the twisty-tie looks like he's retardedly staring at the info-balloon like, "correct, am do eat twisty-tie".

MrNibbles

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Sorry but none of those top the "do not act like a pimp with your GBA" picture. Wii am lose.
POST IT NOW

And, I TOTALLY did the strangle yourself while playing one, just to see how uncomfortable it would be. It was not very uncomfortable, and I played for a while like that.

D-X

The life and times of the Wii

65751.jpg

Wii gets the flu

65752.jpg

Wii develops 20 a day habit

65749.jpg

Will gets raped with 4 leaf clover in the arse - not very lucky

That's fricking hilarious. I hope they turn up in the european manual, as well. Would make it actually worth it plowing trough the manual stack the Wii is dreaded for.

Odrion

Banned
65749.jpg

Sadly, this is as close as we will ever get of seeing Clover on a next gen console.

Thanks a lot Capcom. :(

GilloD

Banned
Shit. Now what am I going to do with all these clovers? I got them for Next Gen specifically. Guess I'll just stuff them inside PS2 :(

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Haven't you guys ever read warnings and disclaimers before?

The Wii is an electronic appliance and should be discarded accordingly - not with the burnable trash or the biodegradable trash. Most manuals should contain a similar warning.

The plastic bag picture is a warning that it's not a toy and can pose a choking hazard. You'll see a warning on almost any plastic bags containing electronics.

As for the clover, it's obvious that it's a warning not to stick shit in the vents, be it plants, your penis, or your grandmother.

There's really nothing weird with this. They obviously included pictures rather than text only so that even simpletons can understand. I guess they haven't considered GAF.

Top Bottom