• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Android] Lara Croft GO, Hitman GO and Deus Ex go free @Amazon Underground

Harlequin

Considering all of these can be bought for 1€ respectively from the Play Store (at least in Germany, I'm assuming the pricing isn't too different in other regions), I don't think having to install Amazon Underground and letting it spy on you is worth getting these for free.

breakfuss

"Only available on Android devices." Guess I should have suspected.

Edit: ahaha oh shit, you put it in the thread title. My bad.

ghibli99

Lara Croft Go is so good. Kinda ruined the other two games for me, even though I still had fun with them. It just felt like the most natural and successful extension of the franchise. I hope they do more of them!

jediyoshi

Considering all of these can be bought for 1€ respectively from the Play Store (at least in Germany, I'm assuming the pricing isn't too different in other regions), I don't think having to install Amazon Underground and letting it spy on you is worth getting these for free.

Ayyyyyy big spender here paying to get spied on instead

Falchion

Went ahead and installed Amazon Underground on my tablet to grab these since I've heard so many good things. Thanks!

kubev

It's a shame that most games available for Amazon's devices aren't compatible with Fire TV. I have a Fire HD 10, but I'd really prefer to play some of these on Fire TV. Still, free games are free games, so it'll be nice to try some of these out.

Myriadis

Last time I was trying to install Amazon Underground, the massive list of stuff they want information about made me not install it. It was basically everything, much more than any other app I have. No way I will do this.

MUnited83

For you.
Last time I was trying to install Amazon Underground, the massive list of stuff they want information about made me not install it. It was basically everything, much more than any other app I have. No way I will do this.
It's not a issue if you have Android 6.0

Shiggy

Just edit the permissions for the app in the Android settings.

HotHamBoy

Complete list of great games that are FREE on Amazon Underground:

The aforementioned GO series.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Pinball Arcade - Season 1
Pro Pinball Deluxe: Timeshock! Ultra Edition (a great remake of a classic PC pinball table, best digital pinball physics)
Monument Valley
Out There Ω Edition
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
Sonic CD
Anomaly 2
Knights of Pen and Paper +1
Bridge Constructor
Bridge Constructor Medieval
Alto's Adventure
Threes!
Badland
Ducktales Remastered
Blown Away: Secret of the Wind
Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
Mines of Mars
The Last Warlock
Perchang
Sorcery!
Sorcery! 2
Sentinel 4: Dark Star
Galaga Special Edition
Magicka
Dark Echo
Shadow Blade
Fiz: The Brewery Management Game (very Kairosoft-inspired)
R-Type II
Qwell
Qwell Reflect+
Raiden Legacy

If you guys see something I overlooked then let us know! All that stuff is solid, most of it is highly recommended. Good mix of genres.

U.S. Only. I hate Amazon Underground with a passion. I always install it to realize nothing works. I always uninstall it.

Thanks for nothing, Enix/Amazon.
This is available in the UK. Already had Lara Croft and Deus Ex but just got Hitman :)

For those that haven't got it, I saw Monument Valley also up for free, great game, grab it!

Any other good suggestions for free underground apps?

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I can't get these games from the app. It keeps saying that I don't have an internet connection. Funny... I'm posting from that nonfunctional connection right now.

HotHamBoy

I can't get these games from the app. It keeps saying that I don't have an internet connection. Funny... I'm posting from that nonfunctional connection right now.

I wish I could help you guys having all these problems. I've never had a problem with the Amazon Underground app. I'm in the U.S.

Any other good suggestions for free underground apps?

Check out my post above yours :)

Sadly, the Amazon Underground app is garbage to browse and finding all of these hidden goodies is a pain in the ass. I've done my best to collect a list of all the best stuff on there.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Can't grab them, Amazon Underground app tells me to install the Amazon Underground app to get the deals lol. Uninstalled several times

HotHamBoy

Can't grab them, Amazon Underground app tells me to install the Amazon Underground app to get the deals lol. Uninstalled several times

I would say that my list of games above is totally worth troubleshooting the problem. Maybe try googling it or contacting Amazon chat support?

ran93r

Thanks for the heads-up, all free in the UK.

Grabbed Deus Ex plus Galaga and Monument Valley.

I had pretty much forgotten about Amazon Underground.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I would say that my list of games above is totally worth troubleshooting the problem. Maybe try googling it or contacting Amazon chat support?

All I literally find is "Uninstall it, try one of these 4 download options" on Amazon, I'm guessing it's just a region lock because I'm a Swede :p

Top Bottom