• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Games with Gold February includes Project Cars, Force Unleashed II

MauroNL

https://twitter.com/XBGameON/status/823905204986736640

C28ZXzHWgAAI8q1.jpg

Xbox One:

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Project Cars

Xbox 360:

Secret of Monkey Island 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed

Rumor for now, but seems legit. Great line-up IMO.

EDIT: Sorry I messed up the title. Thought it was Force Unleased 2 but its 1. Even better :)

B4D1E

Great month for me if true. I almost bought Force Unleashed when it was on sale. Was really interested in PCars, glad I can try it now.

Oh man MI2. I never played the remake after I mistakenly bought MI1 again on 360 after just having played through it on PC.

danowat

Banned
Yea this is fake.

january-games-with-gold-940x528.png

Look at the font, size & how bright the whites are on the fake compared to these (both the text in the top right and the dates below the games)

Lol!

Project cars is a solid racing game, I've sunk hundreds of hours into it, BUT, if you don't have a wheel, you're going to have a hard time keeping the cars on the track, because the gamepad implementation is rubbish.

mclem

"It was love at first gameplay" doesn't sound right

I think that text is never pure white too

Given the premise of the game, "It was love at first flight" would have worked on a lot of levels.

Edit: It's real? Then they need to employ a more experienced Pun Technician. I have very favourable rates, call me!

Top Bottom